Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle Mile

aussiebreno

Newcastle Mile

I'm going to say Mr Feelgood here. I think Georgetown might just hook into Washakie from the outside and set it up for one at the back. A pretty good field; up on recent years if memory serves correct.

HRNSW is running a tipping comp on the Carnival of Miracles and here are my numbers for tonight. Not expecting anything but for a free comp the chance of a prize was too much to ignore.

Rc1 No7
    Rc2 No6
    Rc3 No1
    Rc4 No1
    Rc5 No3
    Rc6 No4
    Rc7 No11
    Rc8 No1
    Rc9 No2

Those playing at home might want to go and lay these ones.

Flashing Red
    Won't do the whole card but Washakie for me in the Mile

aussiebreno
    Woo I've just broken into the top 10! Highest I'll come so I have to brag about it now

aussiebreno
    Only heard it on radio, good call by Kevin Thompson who has often been getting criticised in past 5 years, but I want to see the start - sounds like the skittled out of the barrier. I wonder if Mr Feelgood had to go so fast in the 3rd quarter? Raglan the first into the Miracle Mile!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Raglan to good from Mr Feelgood and Karloo Mick 3rd
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Good one Brendan....... What were ya thoughts on the mile....

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Good race and Mr Feelgood did what I expected him to and head straight to front. Not being familar with the track, how was the time? 1.54.9 was that a good rate?
    Got a few dollars off Raglan.

Flashing Red
    1:54 is good but the track record is 1:52.8 if you wanted a comparison - actually held by fellow Kiwi Pay Me Christian. I knew Mr Feelgood had great gatespeed but didn't think he would use it tonight....
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 11-06-2011 at 12:01 AM. Reason: adding official Newcastle track record :)

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I bet my daughter that Mr Feelgood would be the leader after the first 2 furlongs. Easiest monery I ever made. After about 100 metres my daughter asked if they had gone a furlong yet? Nice when the person your betting against doesn't know what the bet is

Flashing Red
    Like taking candy from a baby.

+ Reply to Thread