+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My favourite driver at the moment

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses

Thumbs up My favourite driver at the moment

Mark Billinger a layers dream driver keep it up mark MAI TAI is the 8th straight fav you have found a way too destroy in the last couple of weeks. i would send him a christmas present but after whats happening of late it would not look good
    but what a shame it looks like you will be rested after todays drive on MAI TAI along with Kerry Brown

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    Mark Billinger a layers dream driver keep it up mark MAI TAI is the 8th straight fav you have found a way too destroy in the last couple of weeks. i would send him a christmas present but after whats happening of late it would not look good
    but what a shame it looks like you will be rested after todays drive on MAI TAI along with Kerry Brown
    Well if you train, own or drive a horse in SA at the moment, how else would you make some money? You sure as hell are'nt going to make ends meet with the prizemoney!
    Last edited by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild; 11-08-2011 at 01:08 AM.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Well if you train, own or drive a horse in SA at the moment, how else would you make some money? You sure as hell are'nt going to make ends meet with the prizemoney!
    Yes its a joke prizemoney tonight for most races is $1500 a third of what they are racing for in the eastern states and thats the norm most meetings.a co to c5 10,000 eastern states and a c8 or better SA is 6,000 no wonder some very strange things occur in SA.
    they tend to run into the mobile a bit when they are short and gallop out of the race

+ Reply to Thread