+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girl Going The Flash In Front Of Smoken Up

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings

Girl Going The Flash In Front Of Smoken Up

I just want to have a crack at playing devils advocate

A photo that was snapped of a rather lovely looking young lady, who obviously had a little too much Cup Cheer, at the NZ Cup, right next to Smoken Up should be of massive concern, in particular to the officials in NZ.
    In finding against Lance and Smoken Up's connections at the Inter Dom Inquiry, they clearly labelled the trainer as being totally responsible for anyone who may have come into contact with the horse at the ID11 thus refuting the Smoken Up camp's claim of contamination/contact with DMSO, accidental or otherwise. They also stated that the trainer must present the horse to race free of prohibited substances and by their definition, presented to race meaning right up to the score up.

Now how is Lance, or any of the trainer/drivers who competed in the cup yesterday meant to protect their horses from someone leaping the fence and getting close enough to pat a horse.
    Now I want to say that in no way am I inferring that this lady snapped in the photo contacted any horse...but what If?????

Just food for thought?
    Apologies, I am not computer savvy enough to post the link for those that are yet to see the photo that I am referring to. I am sure someone out there can.
    Cheers

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Fred i hope someone is computer savvy enough as i missed seeing the photo lmao. On a more serious note i fully agree with everything you have wrote and it will be interesting to see what they say about this incident.

Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Thanks to the kids....there it is....

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Stewards were obviously not notified of the gear change !!!

Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Love It Trevor.....

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Classic Trevor, stewards were not notified that she would be wearing so much gear lol.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    anyone know at what Garrard's shop we can buy this latest form of THE LUGGING POLE???

triplev123
    Looks a bit light in condition to me. I think she needs worming.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Think if I was Lance I would have pulled the whip and given her a crack on her behind to remind her of where she was
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

+ Reply to Thread