Gulity as charged Maurice - I was a bit slack and forgot that although the HRV horse search/performance list does not show a 'replay icon' for her Tassie starts, if you click on the dates it takes you to full race results where you can watch the replay

Carrick 8/1: Started from 4, no opportunity to go forward at start so taken back to 1x5 (that is what 15 means in Tassie comments) and never put in race (lost a bit of contact with 1x4 down the back) Finished 6/10 beaten 15m
Burnie 18/12: Started from 5 (outside of fr on this tiny track), went back to last then had the 3WT for the last 900m (the train has to start early on a 600m track). Lost a bit of contact down the back. Finished 7/9 beaten 12m. The run was just average compared to the leader of the 3WT and the 3WT2 that was on her back
Burnie 20/11: Drew SR2 and got a beautiful 1x1 trail for first 1300m, poor drive as he went 3w at 900 when he didn't seem to need to - so did have a hard run. Finished 3/9 beaten 5m
Hobart/Elwick 6/11: Drew 2 and led and WON 1/6. First up wins by 9m at $1.65 despite only having won 1 of 55 starts. Race obviously lack lustre but notable for 10yo Williamlee who despite being hard driven in the death the whole way, nearly held on for 2nd. He has not won for 4yrs but he is a half bro to Lombo Pocket Watch

Thanks for keeping me honest Maurice - I really enjoyed watching those races and will definitely be tuning into more Tassie races especially day meets at Burnie

Looking at the Stawell field again, I have to admit that any new blood on the scene in that race was probably going to start favourite especially from Fr1
and that 2nd supplied the form for her to start favourite at Wedderburn
She may be a bit one paced and her poor record is probably due to needing a draw to lead where she can keep the pace on all the way

Now Explained

ps I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a broodmare