Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoken Up and Im Themightyquinn accept Miracle Mile invitations

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers

Smile Smoken Up and Im Themightyquinn accept Miracle Mile invitations

Member Gelding gregcattell is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    greg cattell
    Occupation
    stockman
    smoken up loosing last tuesday through spanner in the works,
    If he won would have already been invited yet the winner of
    that race has not should have been invited on that run

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    I thought Terror to Love was invited last Tuesday. Thats why he didn't start today

Member Gelding gregcattell is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    greg cattell
    Occupation
    stockman
    only 3 invited Smoken Up,Raglan, Im Themightyquin

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Greg, this appeared in NZ Press on Wednesday

"Instead the Courts and McDonald waited anxiously by their phones last night for an invitation to the Miracle Mile in Sydney. It came and they gratefully accepted the opportunity for another shot at a big money race in the same month".

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    Greg, this appeared in NZ Press on Wednesday

"Instead the Courts and McDonald waited anxiously by their phones last night for an invitation to the Miracle Mile in Sydney. It came and they gratefully accepted the opportunity for another shot at a big money race in the same month".
    Well yeah that source and another NZ source http://www.mobilerolling.com/ say Terror To Love has been given an invitation (although it says excepted and not accepted). But nothing on HRNSW, Harness.org or Harnesslink confirms this.
    This article says that Smoken Up, ITMQ and Raglan are the only ones in the field. http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=17114

I think Terror To Love should get an invite; in fact I think it's crazy he hasn't got one if that's the case. But one thinks the NZ media and/or his connections are up to tricks trying to get him an invite....

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    It will be very exciting to see ITMQ wind up in that long straight.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Breno , read this. Terror To Love has not been invited http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=93920

Member Yearling MasterK is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Kurt Breen
    Occupation
    Student
    I honestly cant see how Smoken Up gets an invite and not terror to love. I mean look at the NZ Cup Smoken Up had an easy run. I'm still amazed how he lost. He made them go a slow time and still cant beat a 4 year old that got pushed to the back twice, was about 8 wide coming round the turn and still beat Smoken Up home. I guess there was no DMSO or whatever it was this time.

Nz Cup winner should automatically receive an invite. Why not put the best kiwi horse in the race?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterK View Post
    I honestly cant see how Smoken Up gets an invite and not terror to love. I mean look at the NZ Cup Smoken Up had an easy run. I'm still amazed how he lost. He made them go a slow time and still cant beat a 4 year old that got pushed to the back twice, was about 8 wide coming round the turn and still beat Smoken Up home. I guess there was no DMSO or whatever it was this time.

Nz Cup winner should automatically receive an invite. Why not put the best kiwi horse in the race?
    It's an Australian race. NZ have no automatic right to an invite. If they invite Soken Up then they have invited the winner of NZ's leading sprint race to their leading sprint race. It just so happens that he is the fastest sprinter in this part of the world. That leaves them with more options for invites now with 3 automatic invite races.

+ Reply to Thread