Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harness racing websites

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain

Thumbs up Harness racing websites

What websites do people find the best, with up to date information and articles on harness racing?
    I like to look at harness.org.au
    standardbredcanada.ca
    harnesslink.kiwi
    usta, site not so much anymore
    facebook updates, some have very good info
    hooters.com
    busty.com

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

triplev123
    The Horseman & Fair World's site www.harnessracing.com is as good as there is to be found anywhere IMO as for that matter is Harold Howe's site, www.theharnessedge.com
    Also now & again some of the Northern & Southern Hemisphere Stud Farm websites have some good stuff on them as do some of the Northern Hemisphere race track sites.
    Another from the blog angle is http://innerworkingsofabreedingfarm.blogspot.com/ This is a fantastic site run by Adam Bowden of Diamond Creek Farm, Paris, KY. REALLY, REALLY good stuff this.
    It's not a News & Views site but another fav. of mine is www.bigdweb.com All sorts of goodies on there from time to time.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Thank's Trooper's!

Admin, the latest blog on http://pullthepocket.blogspot.com/ has another blogger I follow Sid Fernando. He has not put much on lately, but is all a good material for
    the gallopers.
    TripleV123, I do like the HarnessEdge website. One minor thing that gets me with their articles/stories they always seem to come with an advertisment on a following page related to the story,
    not that there is a problem with doing that. It is just seems more obvious to me on that site, and "pay for some ad space and we will run a story" sales pitch must be the Norm(Harold).
    Adam Bowden, I also like his stuff.
    Remember the time he gave the Kentuckiana guy's some shit about their semen quality hahah funny shit. lawyer up.
    Can you get me his number, I would like to ask him for a loan

+ Reply to Thread