Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile Barrier Draw

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    makes it very interesting but i still think Franco Jamar can win even from 10

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Assuming of course Lance does hold the lead, i think only ITMQ can outsprint him if he is right on Lances back 150m from home.
    Lance will be trying to run 1:48 again so it is a mammoth task for all challengers.
    ITMQ drawn 3 doesnt necessarily get the sit, Lisagain has first dibs on that suckalong spot, and who wouldnt want that! Does this leave ITMQ in the death or does a kiwi have a go at being tough guy there? Again assuming a 1:48 attempt is on the cards, and that is Lances only hope of winning i think, he doesnt want to go too slow (see NZ Cup) and get outsprinted by another slingshot.
    Will b a great race, go Smoken, go sub 1:50...

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Having watched all the lead up races, which runner except Smoken Up, would be capable of making this race a sub 1.50 run race.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    makes it very interesting but i still think Franco Jamar can win even from 10
    [VVV] So do I. I think he'll be Cherry ripe for this assignment.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    My fearless selections:

1) Im Themightyquinn
    2) Franco Jamar
    3) Smoken Up

BTW, I have been known to be wrong with my selections in the past ........ maybe once or twice

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Not sure too many will want to go to war with Lance up front early. The emergency Garnet River is possible the only runner in the field that COULD outpace Smoken Up off the arm but will more likely miss a run.

I am a fan of the 4yo from NZ, I think there is scope for improvement and he whacked away nice after being 3 wide for the first 600m and then death seating the rest..... All that said I am going
    1) Smoken Up
    2) Im Themightyquinn
    3) Terror To Love
    4) Franco Jamar

Good Luck To All...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by doinmabest View Post
    Not sure too many will want to go to war with Lance up front early. The emergency Garnet River is possible the only runner in the field that COULD outpace Smoken Up off the arm but will more likely miss a run.

I am a fan of the 4yo from NZ, I think there is scope for improvement and he whacked away nice after being 3 wide for the first 600m and then death seating the rest..... All that said I am going
    1) Smoken Up
    2) Im Themightyquinn
    3) Terror To Love
    4) Franco Jamar

Good Luck To All...
    Im not convinced Smoken Up is going up as well as he he was earlier this year. Mr Feelgood outsprinted him as did TTL.

I reckon he will get beat. ITMQ is the obvious one, but I also give good chances to TTL and FJ

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I know Smokin Up has proved me wrong time and time and time again...but I am like you mightymo, not sure he's going as well, therefore my selections are (I must remind everyone that the last Miracle Mile winner I picked was Locarno, 1980)

Franco Jamar
    Mr Feelgood
    Smokin Up
    Im Themightyquinn

Looking forward to it - good luck all.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    The more I think of it the more it seems a swoopers race.
    Lance will set some cracking sectionals. If ITMQ doesn't get a breather mid race he might pull his head off and be done.
    That could mean FJ, TTL, or Mr Feelgood. Has Luke announced which one he's driving yet?
    Super race coming up. Can't wait

+ Reply to Thread