Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Flashing Red
    Look everyone wants this resolved as quickly as possible and there are many different viewpoints on the topic. Let's try not to belittle others who think differently from us

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    And that was my point if the evidence was so daming would he not have been charged with all the others.
    Tiny How do you know that he isn't the king pin in all of this and that they have gone after the small fry first? Maybe his breif is a lot bigger and therfore is taking a lot longer to finalize . and I'm not saying this is so but how do you know it's not

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Originally Posted by tiny
    And that was my point if the evidence was so daming would he not have been charged with all the others.

Abit dusty,Tiny How do you know that he isn't the king pin in all of this and that they have gone after the small fry first? Maybe his breif is a lot bigger and therfore is taking a lot longer to finalize . and I'm not saying this is so but how do you know it's not

My guess is Bentley didn't "spill his guts" and therefore evidence is a tad more difficult to accummulate.
    He may or may not get nailed by NSW police but there is no doubt his "career" as a steward, in any form of racing is all over red rover!

Such a shame to lose him!!??

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    I really have no Idea how the police work. But I would have thought that you investigate untill you have enough evidence to charge someone and when you have enough evidence you go ahead and charge them. But I'm not the police.

I really look forward to the police saying there investigation is complete and we can put this dark chapter to bed and move on.

Junior Member Foal CTG will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Craig Gately
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Originally Posted by tiny

Abit dusty,Tiny How do you know that he isn't the king pin in all of this and that they have gone after the small fry first? Maybe his breif is a lot bigger and therfore is taking a lot longer to finalize . and I'm not saying this is so but how do you know it's not

My guess is Bentley didn't "spill his guts" and therefore evidence is a tad more difficult to accummulate.
    He may or may not get nailed by NSW police but there is no doubt his "career" as a steward, in any form of racing is all over red rover!

Such a shame to lose him!!??
    From what I have heard Bentley was apparently one of the best stewards going around and could play any of the participants as well as his colleagues off a break. If he did anything wrong and how he got caught I dont know. Im sure it will all come out.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CTG View Post
    From what I have heard Bentley was apparently one of the best stewards going around and could play any of the participants as well as his colleagues off a break. If he did anything wrong and how he got caught I dont know. Im sure it will all come out.
    No doubt in the world Craig, he was playing everyone 'off a break".

I'm unsure of your knowledge of this case, but if you take the time to look into it, you'll find the young gentleman did not resign because he didn't like being a Steward anymore!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Press release today regarding Greg Bennett http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=94654

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    To save others checking results for these races.

July 7 Lombo Baccarat WON $1.90 fav driven by C.J.Fitzpatrick
    July 1 Lombo Baccarat WON $1.70 fav driven by C.J.Fitzpatrick
    May 17 Reluctant Dancer WON $1.50 fav driven by G.W.Bennett
    May 12 Reluctant Dancer WON $1.70 fav driven by G.W.Bennett

May 12 The Open $5.50 FOURTH driven by G.W.Bennett
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Those dates July 1 and July 7 for Lombo Baccarat. After Lombo Baccarats win on May4 at Bankstown I also see one of Camerons friends has left a message over facebook thanking him for a tip, almost certaintly Lombo Baccarat as well.
    I wonder...although he started $18 and I actually went and went and watched the replay a few weeks ago and didn't notice anything suss. But now I note the driver of the favourite was Sarina who led and pulled hard setting it up for a backmarker.

Closed Thread