Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Banned Weanling PD13 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Alex Taylor
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    i have heard on the rumour mill that paul o'toole has a sick family member and he needed fast cash for on going medical treatment, i hope that not be the case because if its true its a very ordinary way to raise money, the harness racing family are a generous bunch it would be a much better way to fund medical treatment then ripping every one off.......
    There quite often is a sob story or some bad childhood upbringing etc. Grubs like this in the 'hot seat' will exagerate anything to earn sympathy votes. There are thousands of badly sick people in our community but their relatives don't go out robbing others to fund treatment etc.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    ADHD or Bipolar probably isn't that the in thing ha ha
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Banned Foal Luigi13 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Luigi Banada
    Bentley is helping strikeforce with there investigations. Hope that answers your q's.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi13 View Post
    Bentley is helping strikeforce with there investigations. Hope that answers your q's.
    Thanks Luigi,

nice to hear there's some co-operation going on!!!!!ha ha

Banned Foal Racewriter71 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sandra Hedges
    I hear he is somewhere in Asia working as a bloodstock agent. Hope that helps!

triplev123
    On a related note, I expect the turnover at Rivo Pizza is set to drop away considerably in the near future as no doubt will the Bar takings at the Bowling Club. 'knock knock knock.....

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    So what will tomorrow bring???

triplev123
    If tomorrow is just Monday, then who knows. If tomorrow is meaning 'in the near future' then I expect it'll be more people getting carted away by the Strike Force. When the arrests began to happen for me it was a weird feeling, a combination of relief tinged with both elation and nausea.
    I just hope the Strike Force absolutely smashes all those who've played a part and of those that for whatever reason they can't proceed against that the Regulatory arm of HRNSW steps up and duly smashes the rest of them....and then we can get on with it.
    Come January 1st the prizemoney at Menangle's going to boot through the roof...and it's going to be the greatest show on earth and that's what I want to focus on. Not all this God awful crap.

Member Yearling Daryl New will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Daryl New
    Occupation
    horse trainer
    Steady up only one person within 20 ks of Menangle has been implicated , but your supposed occupation could make you a suspect

Banned Weanling PD13 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Alex Taylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi13 View Post
    There will be a few that start squealing like stuck pigs to hopefully avoid having their ring a ding dings expanded to the size of dinner plates in the Big House. At the least, it will cost these paaaalenty in Legal Defence bills.

Closed Thread