Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    Your right Doug. His posts are full of political crap.

Wouldnt be surprised if he is linked to those running or prev running the show.

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    For sure Diesel! He has been more on the defensive for hrnsw than Julia Gillard has for her carbon tax bs!

Banned Weanling Airds is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    John Jackson
    Diesel/Doug , totally agree definitely is connected to,worked at or working for hrnsw as he is so defensive and adamant on saying people are wrong. When the fake named mr bill Williams posts it is only to defend hrnsw and talk them up.

Banned Weanling Airds is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    John Jackson
    Bill should join the labour party and head up the carbon tax policy

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Airds View Post
    Bill should join the labour party and head up the carbon tax policy
    Make no apologies for defending the manner in which HRNSW have handled this case and will continue to do so if I think they are doing a good job.

The best comparison to this is the Fine Cotton case in the gallops that was one race and it took a long time but everyone that was charged it stuck, some long periods of time. All I have said is be patient let them cross the T and dot the i.

The list on the sidelines will continue to grow and in the end we all want that.

As far as my reasons for joining this forum well you are entitled to your options, after all they are like arseholes, everybodys got one.
    Last edited by Thevoiceofreason; 12-16-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    The list on the sidelines will continue to grow and in the end we all want that.

Yes this is true and there are plenty more to come I can guarantee that.
    I am still gobsmacked that Ben Sarina was allowed to compete for so long and not stood down earlier.
    At the moment he has only been stood down for lying as was his Dad.
    Its obvious this family has no respect for the Police or the people in charge.
    I hope its permanent cos Harness Racing doesnt need this scum back.............

Junior Member Foal Haichee will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Hiache
    I will walk to Burke backwards if Bill Williams isnt Michael Beattie

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    If it is Beattie he should be congratulated because he is the only person at HRNSW to have any dignity. He realized at the start that the worst corruption ever in Australian racing had accrued on his watch and resigned. Maybe a few more should follow his example and realize they have had there heads in the sand for so long in the past that they should not be a part of the future.

For harness racing to move on from this those that hear no evil see no evil and feel no evil IMO must go as well. To say they are doing a great job now is not good enough for two years at least they have been a failure

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    If it is Beattie he should be congratulated because he is the only person at HRNSW to have any dignity. He realized at the start that the worst corruption ever in Australian racing had accrued on his watch and resigned. Maybe a few more should follow his example and realize they have had there heads in the sand for so long in the past that they should not be a part of the future.

For harness racing to move on from this those that hear no evil see no evil and feel no evil IMO must go as well. To say they are doing a great job now is not good enough for two years at least they have been a failure
    I don't know that this is necessarily the best way to go. I do not know the administration of HRNSW at all but if there are good people amongst them they may be worth keeping as they would have learnt a lot from this and like anybody who has been stung once - you are super diligent to see that you never are again.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Banned Weanling Arnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Arnold Schwarz
    Quote Originally Posted by Haichee View Post
    I will walk to Burke backwards if Bill Williams isnt Michael Beattie
    And I'll walk forward to make sure you don't turn around. I need the exercise.

Closed Thread