Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Junior Member Foal trotsfan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    michael george
    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    This is so widespread cheats are being caught in all racing districts, and in most cases are not receiving big enough disqualifications to discourage them. They just change their horses over to a relative and continue to train the horses on the same property. Refuse to take a swab and get a minimum disqualification, as has happened with two trainers recently. Untill the authority get serious the industry will only detoriate further.
    Clumsy, I have watched you bad mouth a certain trainer in the area before, namingly david kennedy and here you go again. Just cant help yourself.
    Doesnt take much to look at some facts. He would be the most swabbed trainer in the Riverina and yes he got a positive admitted to giving the supplement to another horse and there might of been some form of contemination. At albury a horse wins dave waits around for ever for the stewards to come swab, after hearing he lost the race on protest and still no one showing up to take the swab her leaves. Minimum suspension? in the last 2 years i expect he would of had atleast 150 pre or post race swabs and had 1 positive, hes been in the industry for 30 years and thats his first one, 3 months is still rather hefty considering others were getting reprimands not that long ago.
    Now lets look you yourself, well i assume shaun snudden the registed trainer in the riverina area is some relation. Stylishgate personal MR of 2.08 and 2.07.4 in his 2 runs before today. First up for shauns stable set alight and was making good ground unlucky to be beat (was backed a fair bit).. Billy Branach 2.07(1700) the start before joining the stable first run personal mile rate of 1.58 that is massive improvement..... not saying surgesting any wrong doings simply want to show that it doesnt always mean something is dodgy just cause a horse improves and that you should know facts before you throw statements around,

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    [QUOTE=tiny;16880]There will be more on this come out after next Fridays court cases of Bennett and O'toole. But the above mentioned seemed to be covered in I thick layer of Teflon and nothing will stick.

Tiny is the teflon because they worked their rorting through others ??????

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by trotsfan View Post
    Clumsy, I have watched you bad mouth a certain trainer in the area before, namingly david kennedy and here you go again. Just cant help yourself.
    Doesnt take much to look at some facts. He would be the most swabbed trainer in the Riverina and yes he got a positive admitted to giving the supplement to another horse and there might of been some form of contemination. At albury a horse wins dave waits around for ever for the stewards to come swab, after hearing he lost the race on protest and still no one showing up to take the swab her leaves. Minimum suspension? in the last 2 years i expect he would of had atleast 150 pre or post race swabs and had 1 positive, hes been in the industry for 30 years and thats his first one, 3 months is still rather hefty considering others were getting reprimands not that long ago.
    Now lets look you yourself, well i assume shaun snudden the registed trainer in the riverina area is some relation. Stylishgate personal MR of 2.08 and 2.07.4 in his 2 runs before today. First up for shauns stable set alight and was making good ground unlucky to be beat (was backed a fair bit).. Billy Branach 2.07(1700) the start before joining the stable first run personal mile rate of 1.58 that is massive improvement..... not saying surgesting any wrong doings simply want to show that it doesnt always mean something is dodgy just cause a horse improves and that you should know facts before you throw statements around,
    Talk about a horse IMPROVING...........
    Parkes....race 5
    Strong Sapphire
    form last 5 races...8 8 6 4 6
    wins by 29.3mtrs
    runs 1.55.9 for the mile
    ??????????????????????

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Now lets look you yourself, well i assume shaun snudden the registed trainer in the riverina area is some relation. Stylishgate personal MR of 2.08 and 2.07.4 in his 2 runs before today. First up for shauns stable set alight and was making good ground unlucky to be beat (was backed a fair bit).. Billy Branach 2.07(1700) the start before joining the stable first run personal mile rate of 1.58 that is massive improvement..... not saying surgesting any wrong doings simply want to show that it doesnt always mean something is dodgy just cause a horse improves Waggaand that you should know facts before you throw statements around,
    We were disqualified from a race at Wagga for going inside the pegs and were swabbed after the race. We also had a winner swabbed 2 hours after a race at Wagga. Most of our winners are swabbed and plenty of our starters are pre race swabbed, we have also had two steward inspections on our stables over the past twelve months. All of these things are stewards doing their job and are nothing to be afraid of if you are doing the right thing. As for form reversals, yes Shaun has had to explain a few of those.
    As for my post which part of it is not the truth or are you a bit sensitive about the truth.

Real Name
    michael george
    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    We were disqualified from a race at Wagga for going inside the pegs and were swabbed after the race. We also had a winner swabbed 2 hours after a race at Wagga. Most of our winners are swabbed and plenty of our starters are pre race swabbed, we have also had two steward inspections on our stables over the past twelve months. All of these things are stewards doing their job and are nothing to be afraid of if you are doing the right thing. As for form reversals, yes Shaun has had to explain a few of those.
    As for my post which part of it is not the truth or are you a bit sensitive about the truth.
    I think you will find that the trainer you continually attack has had more then his fair share of inspections, delayed swabs and questions over form reversals, i just wanted to point out they are possible and you dont need to attack someone who has done alot for harness racing in the riverina (one of the biggest things is nominating horses at the request of hrnsw so that races hold up)

Real Name
    michael george
    Quote Originally Posted by peteboss4 View Post
    Talk about a horse IMPROVING...........
    Parkes....race 5
    Strong Sapphire
    form last 5 races...8 8 6 4 6
    wins by 29.3mtrs
    runs 1.55.9 for the mile
    ??????????????????????
    seen that and the weirdest thing was he was backed rather heavily for what his form surgests

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Not one to just accept an improved performance without an inquiry, I can't see anything posted just yet by the stewards panel. Just a quick check on Strong Sapphires racing performances. From a total of 97 lifetime starts her record reveals 20 overall wins. However the mare has had 20 starts for 11 wins, four placings and a D. at the Parkes showgrounds. There is definitely something in the water at that track that the stable should start bottling. Her most dominant win and an unbelievable mile rate on the tight circuit.

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    Shaun is a professional trainer both these horses were trainer by hobby trainers before so you would expect some improvement? Plus Shaun's record speaks for itself he can train a horse.

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    I think you will find that the trainer you continually attack has had more then his fair share of inspections, delayed swabs and questions over form reversals, i just wanted to point out they are possible and you dont need to attack someone who has done alot for harness racing in the riverina (one of the biggest things is nominating horses at the request of hrnsw so that races hold up)
    I am having a go at HRNSW about the length of some of their penalties and how they enforce them, this is my opion and I do not expect everyone to agree with it.
    You made this post a personal attack by mentioning the names of two respected trainers in the Riverina. The stable you are going to bat for are the most successfull stable in the Riverina, and good luck to them, they work hard for their success. Perhaps what has happened to them recently is all about bad management, but the fact remains you still have to do the time.
    Good luck to the stable I Am sure they will come back bigger and better than ever.

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Why do people say "they will be back bigger and better than ever"? Does that mean they haven't given 100% or that after a break they have developred some magic formula to improve what they were doing before? Explain how they will be bigger and better.

Closed Thread