Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Trooper, when all of this unpleasant stuff draws to an end and the real picture of what has happened behind the scenes is finally revealed...I sincerely hope you are enough of a man to make a personal approach to Sam, Reid & the rest of the investigative crew over at HRNSW & apologise profusely to each and every one of them for the series of at best inaccurate & more often than not scurrilous comments and claims that you've seen fit to make on this forum.
    I did contact Sam long before they(HRNSW) released it when the media got wind of what was taking place threatening to go public and he brushed me off.go back and read my earlier posts and see how Accurate i was then you can say sorry if your man enough but your obviously not up with the play thinking the Cawdor team were all above board

As for standing in front of any of these and saying what i do thats not a problem i have no fear of anyone.

Banned Gelding mary will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mary hughes
    When you say "your odviously not up with the play thinking the Cawdor team were all above board", i can only see Camerons name, so what do you mean???? Why are you implying all????
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    I did contact Sam long before they(HRNSW) released it when the media got wind of what was taking place threatening to go public and he brushed me off.go back and read my earlier posts and see how Accurate i was then you can say sorry if your man enough but your obviously not up with the play thinking the Cawdor team were all above board

As for standing in front of any of these and saying what i do thats not a problem i have no fear of anyone.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    I did contact Sam long before they(HRNSW) released it when the media got wind of what was taking place threatening to go public and he brushed me off.
    [VVV] Well Trooper, straight up I know for a fact that's bullshit because (1) Sam doesn't brush anyone off & (2) HRNSW were the ones who initially told the media about it all and they also requested that the NSW Police become involved.
    Nobody ever threatened to go public with anything prior to that and whatsmore nothing was ever going to be nor will it ever be kept quiet.
    It's also a matter of public record that the NSW Police suggested to HRNSW that they cease with their (at the time) regular public statements and updates, hence the general lack of comment from them on the subject since that time. Always do your homework because an attempted re-inventing of history is a risky business mate. Our esteemed PM has found that out...in Spades.

go back and read my earlier posts and see how Accurate i was then you can say sorry if your man enough but your obviously not up with the play thinking the Cawdor team were all above board
    [VVV] A reasonably deft enough attempt at a change of direction and a bit of a scoot up the blind-side but alas...the Breakaway saw you coming.
    This is not & it never was a question of your past accuracies because a defence they simply do not afford you in this instance.
    Rather it is a question of the accuracy of your current raft of comments... and in particular your assertion that HRNSW would have hushed it up & nothing would have happened if the NSW Police had not become involved.
    The facts of the matter are, the Police did not invite themselves, rather they were asked, initially you could say to some extent very strongly encouraged to verging on being pushed to become involved by HRNSW.
    It was never at any stage something that was thrust upon HRNSW by outside elements. Again, homework my friend, homework.
    As for your besmirching the repuations of Paul, Blake & Gavin by attempting to link them to the alleged transgressions of Cameron, you should be ashamed of yourself however exposed form suggests you may not possess that capacity.

[VVV] It's easy to talk 10ft tall & bullet proof whilst banging away on a wesbite.
    I doubt you have the Cajones to repeat those words straight to their faces.
    Regards

Jaimie

Banned Gelding mary will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mary hughes

Thanks Jamie

Thanks Jamie for saying what i was trying to say regarding the the Fitzpatricks, its sad about Cameron but leave the others out of it. Im new at this but that ringman bugged me saying what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Regards Mary

Jaimie

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by mary View Post
    Thanks Jamie for saying what i was trying to say regarding the the Fitzpatricks, its sad about Cameron but leave the others out of it. Im new at this but that ringman bugged me saying what he said.
    [VVV] You're welcome Mary.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Well said VVV if only I get you sweet on COT's and relegat ..no I cannot even type the word, all will be good

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Mary, ringman has in the past and still now rubs a lot of posters the wrong way as you can see in this thread. Needs to spend a lot more thought before posting often rather inflammatory and ill-informed views. From what I see , for some unknown reason , he seems to have a vendetta against Sam Nati.

triplev123
    David, I suspect that Ringman suffers from 'Fashion Envy' and that his venom stems from the fact that he was the one time (and now very envious but nonetheless previous) owner of that rather dreadful Puffy Pirate Shirt that Sam is given to wearing from time to time.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    My grandmother once told me "you should never worry about the opinions of people who you are sure posses less intelligence than yourself".... I never knew she knew Greg.

aussiebreno
    It is better to be thought of as an idiot than to open ones mouth and confirm it.

Closed Thread