Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Selections- Miracle Mile meeting- Open at own risk

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Could my fellow Harnesslinker's try to be nice to Ringman, he has been making some of my dumb arse posts not look that bad of late

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Race 1- Strike Up The Band
    Race 2- Mach Ruler
    Race 3- Lous Lad
    Race 4- Eilis Rose
    Race 5- Satelite Ace
    Race 6- Washakie
    Race 7- King Of Strathfield
    Race 8- Franco Jamar
    Race 9- Major Fury
    Race 10- Buckeye Nation
    Good Luck triple. Here's mine:
    Race 1- The Smiler
    Race 2- Mach Wiper
    Race3- Lous Lad
    Race 4- Aunty Carol
    Race 5 -Essene
    Race 6- Franco Emarite
    Race 7- Sundon's Gift
    Race 8- Franco Jamar
    Race 9- Scandleman
    Race 10- Buckeye Nation

Great nights racing - wish I was there.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Good Luck triple. Here's mine:
    Race 1- The Smiler
    Race 2- Mach Wiper
    Race3- Lous Lad
    Race 4- Aunty Carol
    Race 5 -Essene
    Race 6- Franco Emarite
    Race 7- Sundon's Gift
    Race 8- Franco Jamar
    Race 9- Scandleman
    Race 10- Buckeye Nation

Great nights racing - wish I was there.
    [VVV] No you don't Don C.
    There'll be late gear change announcements -snorkel and flippers added- going on all day today. It has been belting down all night here. There's an old bloke over the road in the park with all sorts of animals lined up 2 by 2 and he's building an Ark.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Bugger! Well where I am there is 150k winds and last night Sir Elton John swung into town to sing a few numbers and hightailed it out of here deciding that the town wasn't big enough for him and headed to Sydney. With the way the wind was it would taken him about 20 minutes to get there.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] No doubt with their tales wrapped and tied to the side whilst you're standing upon an old Peach Crate.
    I would have to move your head out the way first

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    We had 30mm here last night 4 inches for the week bad luck to the poor bastard's that didn't get all their crop's off another good year only to be stuffed up before the finish line we were lucky and got it all off except for oats but their is still 2500 bags there from last year so not that worried about them and Mick in the mile
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Ringman what do you mean by you lay horse's are you a bookmaker of some sort ?
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    We had 30mm here last night 4 inches for the week bad luck to the poor bastard's that didn't get all their crop's off another good year only to be stuffed up before the finish line we were lucky and got it all off except for oats but their is still 2500 bags there from last year so not that worried about them and Mick in the mile
    [VVV] G'day Greg,
    I left Sydney and we drove out to Dubbo early on Monday morning. It was fine all the way to Orange then it kind of clouded over a bit and by the time we got to Dubbo it was puffed up and ready to go. The rain started just as we were leaving which was around 1pm & it rained like buggery all the way East from Dubbo through Meriwa & onwards through to Scone, basically the further East we went the heavier it got. It belted down in Scone and when I left there about 7 it was rolling and kept going all the way to Sydney.
    The track at Menangle must be some piece of work because the amount of rain that has fallen in the past week would have damned near wrecked most racing surfaces. That they will be racing tonight is in itself a miracle. If the rain holds off from now until post time I am picking the track will be lightning fast because the rain washes all the finer material downward. The same sort of thing used to happen at Mowbray in Tassie after prolonged heavy rainfall. I'm packing a jacket and a brolly just in case.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Cam and Don C. , you'll need to get out the formguide as Essene in Race 5 has been scratched.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Here are my selections for the real intrepid:
    Race 1 - Mandy Rambo
    Race 2 - Mach Wiper
    Race 3 - Lous Lad
    Race 4 - Girls Rule
    Race 5 - Allrightythen
    Race 6 - Washakie
    Race 7 - Sundons Gift (Tough choice, really like Miss Warbucks as well)
    Race 8 - Can't tip Karloo Mick to win and can't tip against the old warhorse So Karloo Mick it is by default.
    Race 9 - Scandalman
    Race 10 - Buckeye Nation
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

+ Reply to Thread