Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Karloo Mick

Banned Weanling PD13 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Alex Taylor

Karloo Mick

How good a run was Karloo Mick in tonight's MM? Also, how bad a drive was G Hall on I'm The Mighty Quinn? Not talking through my pocket as I didn't have a bet in the race. Would be interesting to know his theory. At the same time, Robbie Morris should buy G Hall a drink out of his percentages as Hall did give KM all the favours.

nat
    Couldn't think of a horse I'd want to win more than Mick, I don't know about anyone else I was impressed with the new ITMQ not just a sit horse looking for a free ride anymore in group company he looks like he can make some of his own luck now it will make it interesting for the rest of the season IMO

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Where are all the knocker's who thought Mick shouldn't be there tonight another good run by the old fella and a top job done by Barry to get him up for it well done to all
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Couldn't think of a horse I'd want to win more than Mick, I don't know about anyone else I was impressed with the new ITMQ not just a sit horse looking for a free ride anymore in group company he looks like he can make some of his own luck now it will make it interesting for the rest of the season IMO
    [VVV] Jrn got himself some time and quite a bit of it and rightly so for his shortening up of Smoken Up into the first turn.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Where are all the knocker's who thought Mick shouldn't be there tonight another good run by the old fella and a top job done by Barry to get him up for it well done to all
    [VVV] You should have heard the roar when Mick took aim at Smoken Up inside the final 100m.

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    14 days for Jnr

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    I thought both Hall and McCarthy were out driven last night. Smoken Up will never be outstayed. The only way he can be beaten is a late surge ie. Mr Feelgood up in Qld, or Terror To Love in the NZ Cup. It was interesting too that they ran the exact same lead time in the trot as they did in the MM.

Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] You should have heard the roar when Mick took aim at Smoken Up inside the final 100m.
    Funny that. I was at my local in Ballarat, and quite a few were trying to get him over the line. Just goes to show how popular the horse is, not just in NSW.

nat
    Have to admit LCL I started calling Mick halfway up the straight to and got the death rays from the misses as she was trying to lift Trigger

Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Isn't it great to see a 9 year old and a 11 year old dominate a race that is perceived to be a speed test?

+ Reply to Thread