Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kate Hargreaves

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Kate Hargreaves

Read the story

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...rging-trainer2

I have probably been a bit sceptical of Kate's figures thinking it was just the Mildura factor but I was really getting into this story of how a full time teacher is Leading Trainer in Victoria after 3 months of the season and loved reading

“I love the animal more than the game. I love being around them getting to know them and different personalities. They’re such intelligent creatures and to do all the work with them, then see them race gives me such a sense of pride,” she said.

“I see them as living beings with feelings and intelligence, rather than as a business.”

This reads genuine - not like a pageant 'world peace' speech

But then the next sentence reminded me about Well Defined (I had missed the pun in the story title)

Can you be putting the animal first if you choose a driver who has been Disqualified for 18 months, yet to be served.
    The charges relate to a stable inspection by HRV Stewards on 1 December 2018 at the registered training establishment of Ellen Tormey where it was alleged that Ms Tormey allowed Mr Douglas to stomach tube or attempt to stomach tube ‘The Boss Man’ which was engaged to compete in Race 4, the ‘TAB Inter Dominion Trotting Championship (1st Round Qualifying Heat 2) (Group 3)’ at Tabcorp Park Melton that night.

That charge does not suggest 'love the animal more than the game'

If you are going to teach these principles you have to dot all your i's and cross all your t's

It has to apply to Alex as well, he had a major slip up and was fined $8,000 a couple of years ago for his part in the Matthew Dyer cobalt investigation from 3yrs ago where some leniency was shown because he was only 23 then. He has to be super clean too for you to become a respected Victorian Trainer of the Year

The fans want Heroes they can believe in
    Here's hoping
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    She loves the animals more than she loves the game. Honourable.

In the arrival, she forgot to say she loves to money too. Oh, she forgot.

+ Reply to Thread