Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lombo Pocket Watch

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Any idea when he will be resuming/ what races he is going to target before interdoms mango?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Peacheymagic
    My post before yours was he's first start back and as a guess i'd say they will be looking to give him another start and then have a crack and some of the bigger races that are starting in W.A in the next couple of weeks.

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Oh I assumed that was a trial, WA racing will be strong with him and imthemightyquinn there

Flashing Red
    Does anyone think Oliveri would seriously take him to the Interdoms? Obviously a little way to go yet, but he can only go up. If he does, if he goes or not is the big question!....

nat
    I think If he comes along well LPW and the mare Ima Spicey Lombo will go to the Inters. It will be interesting over in W.A. if LPW comes up to the grade as he and ITMQ are simulare style horse in the way they like to race. The race the other night that LPW won like most good horses do just looked like a good work out until you look at the time Lewis didnt even move on him

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Its reported in the West Australian paper this morning that LPW will be scratched from the WA Pacing Cup with a tendon injury.

Cheers

nat
    Just looked at the news Big K what a shame

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/spo...ch-timing-out/

Member Gelding gregcattell is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    greg cattell
    Occupation
    stockman
    Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Dose anyone know if Lombo Pocket Watch is in work?
    raced last week W.A. won by 30mtrs sat tail moved around to death 1.57 Cris Lewis drove Olivieri trained

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Lombo Pocket Watch raced at Bunbury(W.A.) on the Wednesday 5th Jan. He won brilliantly by 29 metres in fast time. Was being considered for the W.A.Pacing cup but a slight injury curtailed that plan. The horse appears to have come back as good as ever,being in the care of Ross Olivieri a very astute trainer.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Flashing Red. I probably agree with you that the U.S.horses are better than ours.They have greater depth in their breeding,some of the past stallions that have made it to AUS would not get a look in over there and that's not to diminish there potential as a sire here. The top tracks in America are built for outright speed and I have always suspected that the sulkies could add a second or two to the times.

+ Reply to Thread