Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2yo Fillies APG Final 2014 Menangle

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

2yo Fillies APG Final 2014 Menangle

Does anybody know where I could find a replay of this (and maybe the semis)
    It wont come up on Trots TV (maybe April 27, 2014 is too early for them)
    I have contacted HRNSW but got no reply
    It is not that long ago and you would hope that Gp1's like this would always be available
    Brenno?
    Anne? (Anne's Queen of Pop won)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    The replays of earlier races are not available probably due to changes in technology. We had 2 fillies in the APG 2year old fillies Series in 2014. Rosie Oreilly was a very quick filly and won both her Heat and semi and led into the straight in the Final. She had never been hit with the whip and when the driver tapped her she ducked in and lost her momentum , recovered to finish fifth. Our other filly, Queen Of Pop finished strongly down the outside to win.
    Both are now broodmares and their first foals are racing as 2 year olds this year; Rosie has Irish Black Label one start for one win and Queen Of Pop is the dam of Just Hope Bathurst Gold Tiara winner ( Gr1) .
    I have the DVD’s of those races Kevin , unfortunately they are in storage because of our relocation to the farm.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Anne, you have even answered my question as to how Rosie after winning her semi in a faster time than the final, did not run as well on the big day
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread