Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vertigal blog

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain

Vertigal blog

triplev123
    I don't know about yourself SC...but given the Sydney headlines at the time I thought Movie Buff's September post on that Blog in reponse to 'Going Quietly Into The Night' was nothing short of inspired.
    Last edited by triplev123; 12-02-2011 at 01:24 AM. Reason: wasn't breno.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    I don't know about yourself Breno...but given the Sydney headlines at the time I thought Movie Buff's September post on that Blog in reponse to 'Going Quietly Into The Night' was nothing short of inspired.
    Haven't seen the blog.

triplev123
    I need to go to bed.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    hahaha funny, the balloons 1 minute in look like frangas? my real name is Anna!

These guy's that spend alot of money IMO need to be handled with care and unfortunately if that mean's giving them special treatment "then so be it".
    If they walk away from the sport, who is going to put up the cash to replace what his family invest's. I know I cannot.
    You must keep big and small owners happy, Harness racing probably now more than ever need's people to continue to invest.

good night

+ Reply to Thread