Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Something free for everyone to use!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac

Something free for everyone to use!

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Thank you

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Good one Harvey. Some useful information now available to breeders free of charge.

triplev123
    An informed Breeding Industry is a strong Breeding Industry.
    This change, combined with the complete re-working of the Sires Fertility Stats, are great leaps forward IMO.
    Long overdue...but very, very nicely done & full marks go to the fellas who have finally managed to deliver it.

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    An informed Breeding Industry is a strong Breeding Industry.
    This change, combined with the complete re-working of the Sires Fertility Stats, are great leaps forward IMO.
    Long overdue...but very, very nicely done & full marks go to the fellas who have finally managed to deliver it.
    Seem where friends now Jamie I know you are well versed in the breeding game ,so if you have a little time up your sleeve I would appreciate your advice on what stallion you think I should take a little mare I bought off John Yeoman's called Bewhatuwant To Be. She is an Armbro Operative out of a Falcon Seelster mare

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    I can finally log into these details under my own name...yay haha!!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    Seem where friends now Jamie I know you are well versed in the breeding game ,so if you have a little time up your sleeve I would appreciate your advice on what stallion you think I should take a little mare I bought off John Yeoman's called Bewhatuwant To Be. She is an Armbro Operative out of a Falcon Seelster mare
    [VVV] No worries. What does she look like Denny? as in size, bone structure, length etc. How's she put together?

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] No worries. What does she look like Denny? as in size, bone structure, length etc. How's she put together?
    Thanks Jamie

She is a dark bay, only about 14 & 1/2 hands very fine boned, and lightly framed and went in a 58 inch hopple. She had cronic arthritis in her near side fetlock which made her hang a bit and she also had a tying up problem, but when she was right she went good eg: she won a heat of the mares bonus series at Menangle after death seating and then gollaped out in the final ( due to surface water on track after a torrential storm) giving away about 60 mtrs over the mile and was beaten 2 mtrs running third should have still won but wanted to hang back in behind them half way up the straight.. View on xmc31030901 .race 7

She has a lovely colt ( a tad small) by Tinted Cloud . She was going to American Ideal ( as I have a colt by him out of one of my other mares that is very good) but it was late in the season and when I took her to my vet to get her scaned she was ready to be served ,and Tinted Cloud was about 1/2 a klm away.
    Last edited by A BIT DUSTY; 12-05-2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: missed information out

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Great job Harvey!!!
    Thank you. Cheers. Paul H.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Denny try Art Colony or Sportswriter the family seem to like the Abercrombie line and you also double up your Cam Fella with Art Colony just my two bob's worth
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread