Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Interdom 2021

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Protest audio is hopeless with them wearing masks (especially for a deaf coot)
    I watched the ID on sky central racing. The protest explanations in the stewards' room were difficult to hear so I had subtitles on. What a laugh apart from being about 5 words behind everything that was being said the words appearing on the screen was hilarious it would have made more sense if it was in a foreign language.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    This deaf coot didn't even know they had captions but those automatic/voice recognition ones are hopeless at the best of times and what with the masks and muffled voices, I can just imagine how bad they were
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Yearling PremiumEdition will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Berryman
    Can some answer my query, why is it that the 3 McCarthy topliners, King of Swing, Expensive Ego and St Louis never got to draw against each other in a heat, over past years I have seen heat winner clash but it seems that this was an exception ? any thoughts please.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hope Breno tunes in for us Bob as he will know. They were no doubt separated, I am assuming it was a stable thing (but could have been rankings). I am not talking Inter but in the past in Vic, there has been heat series where a stables runners are split evenly

There isn't anything in the Conditions

http://www.harness.org.au/index.cfm?...=/inter/id.htm

Click on the Pacing Conditions link found in the middle column
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-13-2021 at 01:12 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumEdition View Post
    Can some answer my query, why is it that the 3 McCarthy topliners, King of Swing, Expensive Ego and St Louis never got to draw against each other in a heat, over past years I have seen heat winner clash but it seems that this was an exception ? any thoughts please.
    The series was held in NSW. Level playing field in NSW, you understand.

Senior Member Colt Yabbie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Carol Bass
    Occupation
    Paralegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Max Delight was bolting (esp down the back) and something would appear to be amiss with Triple Eight

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...21#PCM11122101
    I heard from the stable yesterday 888 is fine, just a very tired horse. Glad there is nothing major

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    PP is asking why the Interdom series prizemoney is yet to be paid
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    PP would not be the only one asking why they have not been paid but I'd suggest some might be too nervous to ask. For fear of being told the reason.

+ Reply to Thread