Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Don't be RIDICULOUS HRV - edited replay of Vic Cup

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Don't be RIDICULOUS HRV - edited replay of Vic Cup

HRV, I assume, have chosen to edit out of the replay Josh Aiken falling out of Malcolms Rhythm and therefore most of the home straight for the Vic Cup

RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS - change it before we become a laughing stock

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...21#BNM09102101

Anybody that has a TAB account can see it here

https://www.tab.com.au/racing/2021-10-09/BENDIGO/M/H/8
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    By editing it out you have Peter Profit pondering whether Josh Aiken's drive on MR was a lot worse than the stewards charged him with - it isn't (surely he has access to the TAB/Sky replay)

PP is also claiming that the winner going inside the sprint lane pole has cost 888 the race (not with him on this one either)

There is plenty of reading in the Stewards Report

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/ste...l/?mc=BN091021
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If left as it is, forever more there will a 'blotch' on the Vic Cup history
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    I was wondering if the Premier was giving HRV orders when I watched the replay �� !

Watching the non-Pravda version of the race my take is Josh Aitken was extremely lucky to get only six weeks. His actions were reckless IMO, a complete brain fade bordering on incompetent.

While watching the race live my eyes were always on the leader (of course!) but I called out Alford moving into the sprint lane BEFORE entering the straight to my wife. I can't buy Alfords explanation at all. Then again, Triple Eight did not deserve to win because Sugars shoved out and flattened Mach Dan at the top of the straight. He was also extremely lucky to receive only a 7 day suspension and a fine.

Aiken, Alford and Sugars knew the were competing in a Grand Circuit race. Higher penalties would apply for interference. In a Victoria Cup you would expect all drivers try to win. However, these three chose to win at all costs. And got off pretty light. The stewards did not cover themselves in glory either. Picking and choosing how to apply the rules is not a good look anytime, moreso when it concerns a Grand Circuit event.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We have to be patient, I have been informed that the full version is to be restored - we just have to wait for RISE to make the change (HRV are not responsible for the results/replays)

I will reserve my judgement on Josh until I see a head on. I thought there was room and the horse went a bit wayward but I am likely wrong as he pleaded guilty
    I will also give Chris the benefit of the doubt as he was going to the outside before suddenly thinking the better of it and pulling down. Even our superstars suffer some nerves in these big ones and I think it more likely a mistake than risking breaking the rules deliberately
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Still not changed
    RISE being responsible for our results/replay pages is proving SUB STANDARD
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Cody from HRV has been trying to help me
    because he says it has been fixed - showed me a still
    I have cleared my history and restarted my computer but I am still getting the edited version

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...21#BNM09102101

Anybody else still seeing the edited replay still
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    This is weird - I am not the only one
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    As of 9:45 PM tonight, more than six days after the race, we are still getting the "FOI" version of censored video. I am calling BS on this one. Extreme arrogance by the powers that be thought it acceptable to delete at least 11 seconds of race "action" and, as it has been called out and still not restored, plain incompetence.

It is what we in Victoria have come to expect of its Public Service in recent times and an affliction that has spread to HRV.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No it is not BS Trev

People that had not viewed the previous edited replay are not having any trouble viewing the (full) replay now

I have deleted my history, my cache, restarted etc etc but I have not got to the bottom of it yet
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread