Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Breeders Crown 2021

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Honolua Bay - what an exciting future
    Aldebaran Zeus - a professional
    Just A Bit Touchy - Bred in the purple and has WOW factor
    Plymouth Chubb - how many 2yo trotters win 11 in a row
    Catch A Wave - if he mentally matures he will be a super Superstar
    Act Now - he is a Star (and a colt!)
    Ladies In Red - simply The Best
    Encipher - one tough filly
    Queen Elida - her third Gp1 in 20 starts
    Maajida - her 20th win

The Best night of racing ever but even so, I wonder whether it shouldn't be over 2 weeks (split trotters and pacers?) as by the end of the night my brain had almost had too much of a good thing
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Honolua Bay - what an exciting future love his dam National Gallery. Came from off the pace and went 28.4qtr 2nd start as a 3yo filly in the Wagga Oaks on the old 800m sauce
    Plymouth Chubb - how many 2yo trotters win 11 in a row Fantastic for the indistry
    Catch A Wave - if he mentally matures he will be a super Superstar What a horse hope he keeps this form as he gets older
    Act Now - he is a Star (and a colt!) Agreed
    Ladies In Red - simply The Best Fantastic
    Encipher - one tough filly Captaintreacherous gets both the 2yo finals! Hopefully this time next yr another 2yo filly of his is winning it too...
    Queen Elida - her third Gp1 in 20 starts Fantastic! Lees 3 2nds in the trotters gotta be tough to take for them especially the 1st Alford nutted them on line
    Maajida - her 20th win

The Best night of racing ever but even so, I wonder whether it shouldn't be over 2 weeks (split trotters and pacers?) as by the end of the night my brain had almost had too much of a good thing
    I was thinking myself earlier how it seems like overload but then thought its about the only positive point of difference we have from other racing codes that we have divisions like this and how our horses race so often we can afford to have multiple features on one night like this. I think its my favourite full meeting of the year, maybe not quite so much when it was the consolations rather than the trotting races supporting it (coming from someone who isn;t the biggest fan of juvenile trotters)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Honolua Bay - what an exciting future
    Plymouth Chubb - how many 2yo trotters win 11 in a row
    Catch A Wave - if he mentally matures he will be a super Superstar
    Act Now - he is a Star (and a colt!)
    Ladies In Red - simply The Best
    Encipher - one tough filly
    Queen Elida - her third Gp1 in 20 starts
    Maajida - her 20th win

It was a great night. The class young horses all together made for great viewing and drama.
    Top marks to all involved in putting on a terrific show.

The complete dominance, 6 from 6, of the pacing sires: Mach Three, his son Somebeachsomewhere and grand-son Captaintreacherous was unique.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There is an Adjourned Inquiry for Amanda Turnbull's only drive - I wonder whether that will be about the pace she set (it will amount to nothing)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    There is an Adjourned Inquiry for Amanda Turnbull's only drive - I wonder whether that will be about the pace she set (it will amount to nothing)
    I just saw an ad on the TV. The likes of Ms Turnbull are prompted by th World Wildlife Fund as an endangered species. Too cuddly and incapable of any wrong doing.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Silver Crown meet at Bendigo on Tuesday night, 7 of the 10 races are for metro amounts of prizemoney

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...s/?mc=BN231121
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Stewards Report only contains:
    Amanda Turnbull, driver of Beach Music, will be questioned regarding the tactics adopted on the filly whilst leading.

The stewards clearly spent plenty of time grilling Sofia Arvidsson (with the benefit of hindsight) after R5 but had no time for Amanda after R7 ????

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/ste...l/?mc=MX201121
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Stewards Report only contains:
    Amanda Turnbull, driver of Beach Music, will be questioned regarding the tactics adopted on the filly whilst leading.

The stewards clearly spent plenty of time grilling Sofia Arvidsson (with the benefit of hindsight) after R5 but had no time for Amanda after R7 ????

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/ste...l/?mc=MX201121
    No gum leaves at Melton and the girl had to eat!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Khafaji, wide then the death but wins the 2yo colts Silver Crown in 1.54.9
    Still a colt and a beautiful looking Somebeachsomewhere but while N23 has produced some good horses, his arm of it doesn’t ‘scream’ future sire
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    John Nicholson managing to take one of the Silver Crowns off the Stewart stable may give the rest of the state’s trainers some little encouragement to continue
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread