Quote Originally Posted by Showgrounds View Post
All of this surfaces a week after David Boydell steps down from APG. I've yet to see any explanations as to how Tim McLean was able to book-up so many yearlings without a line of credit. I suppose this will be revealed in court. How he was allowed to bid is something APG would like to keep unknown to save face with vendors. If you were to join the dots you might only need a bloody big pencil - and two dots.

And here is another $130k default purchase of McLean's. The accompanying fairy tale is a bonus from APG as a sweetener, but only for cash buyers.

https://www.harness.org.au/media-roo...?news_id=52957
A reader has told me he wrote to David Boydell asking, among other things, why as of March this year, the Financial Statements & Reports for Year Ended 30/6/2021 had not been lodged with Australian Securities & Investment Commission as is required by law.
The reader asks when will the Directors of Australian Pacing Gold Limited recognize the value in adopting a policy of transparency in regard to Financial Statements & Reports as this is a cornerstone of a respected and successful business
The reader finds it difficult to comprehend why industry participants have to pay a Government authority to obtain information as to how well APG Directors and Management perform their duties and deliver acceptable business
outcomes