Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Suss race

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    They won't say a word and so they shouldn't........he sat outside the lead at Penrith 3 starts ago and ran 2nd.......he got caught wide early and there was no point going back at Penrith......so outside the lead we go......the winner has beenflying since resuming form a spell!
    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    Nothing wrong with the the drive, I thought he did a good job after getting caught wide early he looked to get into the running line but couldn't and then let the horse make its way to the death without rushing it.
    The stewards saw the drive your way and I am eating crow.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Anyone just watch the drives of John O'Shea and Trent Rue in the last at Bathurst. Talking thru my pocket, but at what point do you give up trying to wrest the lead away?

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Bathurst Race 9 09/03/2012 10:30 PM
    Seriously how can a punter have confidence, If you get a chance watch the race. I'm not one to put down a person though when you have $5000 the win on the $1.60 fav Kenmore Star Nz and the Driver: JOHN O'SHEA puts in a performance like that it makes me wonder......................

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Anyone just watch the drives of John O'Shea and Trent Rue in the last at Bathurst. Talking thru my pocket, but at what point do you give up trying to wrest the lead away?
    Latemail Cam just started a thread about this! Didn't see the race but with a reaction like this will be watching the replay.

Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    I'm seriously gutted, talking straight out of my pocket though completely agree at what point do you give up trying to wrest the lead away?

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Geez latemail, I only had $20 on it and I'm spittin chips!

Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Geez latemail, I only had $20 on it and I'm spittin chips!
    I had a multi BAILEYS MAGIC NZ / EMMA MONTANA NZ / ICY RIVER / IN HOLIDAY MODE into Kenmore Star. Completely talking through my pocket though those sort of drives need to be punished.....

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Thats a pretty tough pill to swallow Cameron. I'll just say the same stupid thing I always say, lets see what the stipes say and they never fail to disappoint me.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Latemail Cam just started a thread about this! Didn't see the race but with a reaction like this will be watching the replay.
    Sorry, I didn't look at the latest thread, just posted my blurb on the Suss Race thread after reaching directly for the valium.

aussiebreno
    Sorry, I didn't look at the latest thread, just posted my blurb on the Suss Race thread after reaching directly for the valium.
    I just do my money cold with poor decisions on my behalf !

+ Reply to Thread