Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Suss race

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell

Angry Suss race

Have a look at the drives on the Jack boys in 2nd race at Shepparton Nathan on odds on fav and Daniel on longer priced one he trains went crazy in front and D Jacks horse finished a long way back race was one by another Jack horse

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Have a look at the drives on the Jack boys in 2nd race at Shepparton Nathan on odds on fav and Daniel on longer priced one he trains went crazy in front and D Jacks horse finished a long way back race was one by another Jack horse
    Mate you beat me to it. Just saw the replay. Seriously, WTF! If I was David Farrar, I'd be filthy. Surely some holiday time heading the Jack boys way.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    The only redeeming feature was that the winner was driven by Leigh Sutton.
    But honestly how do they think they can get away with that gabbage.Harness racing has enough problems without this.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I note that the stewards have adjoined an enquiry into the driving tactics of D. Jack and have asked for an explanation of the driving of N. Jack. More about this in the coming days ........ hopefully.

Member Gelding Just Saying will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    ...If I was David Farrar, I'd be filthy...
    It was a great training performance for little reward thanks to D. Jack.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Was at that meeting, fair dinky the stewards room now is like walking into a classroom of kids just have a look at the reports now and there's one word they know backwards NOTED.

Banned Weanling Arnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Arnold Schwarz
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    As you know or feel, that's team driving. Not supposed to happen but does on many occassions where stablemates are involved. Many not so obvious ones too. Just got to know who the buddy combinations are. Another aspect of betting that we don't need to strain our brain on but beneficial when you do know the match ups and how they operate.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Check out the stewards report at Echuca dec13 race four, Jack boys being asked again to explain their tactics.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisi View Post
    Check out the stewards report at Echuca dec13 race four, Jack boys being asked again to explain their tactics.
    Started reading it and seen the horse was Tough Denem. Being from Wagga I knew the horse races best when sent forward and I guessed what had happened before reading the next part of the paragraph. Without watching the replay it also seems he hooked on. Stewards accepted and agreed with Jacks explanation so I don't know why you went to the bother of posting it here.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Late latching on here but that race was a shocker. DW should get heaps - Nathan was clearly not handing up but he kept at him until bell. Wrestling with N's role - easy to think he was party to slaughter but with 3 DW runners in race, he could think that handing up could result in another coming around and he ends up 3 back. If you want to guarantee losing he hands up belatedly when softened and know you will be dragged back when DW's tires early (which he had to). Less obvious - well less likely to incurr suspension team tactic, if N was in on it, would have been to have him hand up down back and then send another one or two of the stable around.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread