Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Suss race

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I just do my money cold with poor decisions on my behalf !
    We have seen a few of these sort of drives in recent times and penalties have been handed out duly for them. Interesting to see how the Bathurst panel views the drives. Unfortunately it is customary that we have to wait till next week before the report comes out. Time to hit the hay buddy.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Could anyone offer a reason why the replay of this race is not available on the results page of the Australian Harness Racing website via Trots TV for this race?

Is there another source where the replay could be viewed?

Member Gelding NormanS will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Norman Schwarz
    Occupation
    Franchise Owner
    Horses
    Love This Dragon, Aussie Melody, Love Th
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Could anyone offer a reason why the replay of this race is not available on the results page of the Australian Harness Racing website via Trots TV for this race?

Is there another source where the replay could be viewed?
    If you're talking about the Bathurst race, its up now on trots tv
    watching it right now

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    It is there on Trots TV if anyone does wish to see it, thanks Norman. But the vision is not posted on the Australian Harness Racing results page, even though all other replays are. Thanks mate. I reckon it looks worse the second time.

Member Gelding NormanS will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Norman Schwarz
    Occupation
    Franchise Owner
    Horses
    Love This Dragon, Aussie Melody, Love Th
    It is there on Trots TV if anyone does wish to see it, thanks Norman. But the vision is not posted on the Australian Harness Racing results page, even though all other replays are. Thanks mate. I reckon it looks worse the second time.
    Didn't look good the 1st time i watched it. Can't bring myself to watch it a second time

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    The abbreviated stewards report from the results page on http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...H090312&ms=nsw on race 9 indicates the stewards have inquired into the tactics of John O'Shea on the favourite which we will read about in the full report this week, and an inquiry has been opened into Trent Rue's drive. Thank Christ someone noticed it. The silence on these drives is deafening on this forum! We all bang on about improving the image of the sport and when confronted with the very reason the game is on the nose to the run-of-the-mill punter (the life bloods of the sport) no-ones got anything to say!!

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    The abbreviated stewards report from the results page on http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...H090312&ms=nsw on race 9 indicates the stewards have inquired into the tactics of John O'Shea on the favourite which we will read about in the full report this week, and an inquiry has been opened into Trent Rue's drive. Thank Christ someone noticed it. The silence on these drives is deafening on this forum! We all bang on about improving the image of the sport and when confronted with the very reason the game is on the nose to the run-of-the-mill punter (the life bloods of the sport) no-ones got anything to say!!
    An interesting and maybe completely irrelevant fact Brad is that John O'Shea drove all of that trainer's horses until not long ago, also when he ( O'Shea) decided to attack for the lead there appeared from the replay to be a bit of aggression there.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I'll have to take another look at that Danno. I am so used to seeing John drive really well controlled races and have never, ever been worried about backing his drives. He usually gives his horses the best opportunity to perform as competitively as possible.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    The drive's by both was bloody disgraceful glad i wasn't the owner of either having to put up with brain snap's like that it's hard enough to get a win without this sort of driving happening.For mine at least 6 week's each minimum .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    Brad Leach

Stewards report finally posted

http://www.harness.org.au/stewards-r...fm?mc=BH090312 has finally been posted this morning in relation to both drives. They have adjourned the inquiry of Mr T Rue to allow interviewing of the trainer Mr P Trevor-Jones, view betting transactions and view previous runs of Happy Camper.

The stewards advised Mr O'Shea that his explanation is noted and the matter remains open pending further investigation.

The driver of the winner Mr D Costa was fined for excessive use of the whip in a flicking motion. The winner Buddys Spider had indifferent form since returning from a spell (except for a sparkling third at Blayney) and started at $4.90 third favourite.

Is there something crook in Tullarook? Stay tuned...watch this space.

+ Reply to Thread