Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Suss race

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Jeez I wish I was born in Wagga and was as smart as you but I was not, and as it is I only have the interest of the sport at hand. Now before you get on your high horse I respect the Jacks as drivers Nathen has enormous talent. But it does not look good to the public what happened particular after the race that this thread was started. Maybe the public should be informed that this horse that has won at Canberra and some other shit hole races this way as the stewards sure did not know.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisi View Post
    Jeez I wish I was born in Wagga and was as smart as you but I was not, and as it is I only have the interest of the sport at hand. Now before you get on your high horse I respect the Jacks as drivers Nathen has enormous talent. But it does not look good to the public what happened particular after the race that this thread was started. Maybe the public should be informed that this horse that has won at Canberra and some other shit hole races this way as the stewards sure did not know.
    I said I live in Wagga to give a background as to why I know the horse and its traits. Victorians that come to race at Wagga I do not as well and, states reversed, this is obviously the case with what has happened here - or maybe I am giving you too much credit and you just don't know any horses very well. Tongue in cheek that comment don't get mad!
    The stewards accepted it when Jack said the horse races best that way, why couldn't you also accept that yet had to come and post it here....
    The public is informed, its called a form guide. I don't blame the stewards for asking the question re driving tactics employed as I don't expect them to know everything about every horse plus there was probably a few il-informed people thinking this is a set up and the stewards report should have cleared up all was above board.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Have a look at the drives on the Jack boys in 2nd race at Shepparton Nathan on odds on fav and Daniel on longer priced one he trains went crazy in front and D Jacks horse finished a long way back race was one by another Jack horse
    My biggest query was not so much Nathan for not handing up (he does have history of that with Dasher Douglas) but his brother for what seemed to me to be obvious a tactic to get fav beaten and win with one of his other horses.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    It would seem the stewards are leaving no stone unturned. Adjourned so they can get phone and betting records.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    It would seem the stewards are leaving no stone unturned. Adjourned so they can get phone and betting records.
    Could they still have suspended him on a driving charge and later lumped on anything else that comes to light?

I noticed Vic stewards did not muck around with D.Moran in R.7 at Melton on friday night. He set up a 41.9 lead time on Mister Grizzly (Smoken up ran 43.5 in his Vic Cup record). I notice he is a concession driver - it may have been his first metro drive for all I know. Just returning to the sport, I don't know of any stable links to explain his drive - probably just stupidity

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...state=vic#void
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    I see yesterday Gangster boy was in and driven with more patience

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Yes Gangster boy sat in death last bit seemed gone on turn but battled on.First up may have taken bit out of it.I did think that it would have won that race on best form.

Member Gelding Just Saying will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    Nathan Jack. Not corrupt. Just hopelessly incompetent.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Saying View Post
    Nathan Jack. Not corrupt. Just hopelessly incompetent.
    I'd like to be incompetent and still be sitting 5th on the state drivers table!!

Member Gelding Just Saying will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I'd like to be incompetent and still be sitting 5th on the state drivers table!!
    Fair enough. Then he should get 3 months for his drive on Left in Paris last night. They've queried his drive and will hopefully punish him.

+ Reply to Thread