Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Eureka - Menangle to host worlds richest harness race

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Encipher does have a magnificent record

27 - 17 - 7 - 1

Her 2 unplaced runs were when she recently suffered atrial fibrillation and the other (4th) was a 2yo Crown Semi where she came out and won the Final the next week
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    One knock - 10,000 is Not a great crowd - we can get that to local (think about 4th level) football grand finals in Melbourne Without promising a rock concert
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Adam certainly sees it as a success - some might say that he always does (Good on him)

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/the...eureka-moment/

I wonder what key indicators they had/met to quantify that it was a success and that has to be for harness racing (not for Birds Of Tokyo)

It was good of Brett Pelling to talk it up - I wonder what he must think of the Prix d'Amerique !
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I wonder if this race will generate enough business to make up for the reduction in service numbers and the anger that the stallion tax has caused over the last few seasons ?
    Don't die wondering !

+ Reply to Thread