Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Victorian Racing Tribunal VRT

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Victorian Racing Tribunal VRT

Why does it take VRT Decisions 7-10 days after the date of hearing to be published?

You read the decision on HRA without the detail and then have to remember to look it up again in 10 days to find out why

Just like the decision, it should be up the next day - are they short on typists?

I sometimes wonder whether it isn't a way to present scant news that we hopefully forget to follow up on

I might have to bookmark and make a regular visit to

https://djpr.vic.gov.au/victorian-ra...ns-and-reasons

The attached snip is what you always see on the bottom of the scant decision articles on HRA. There is no point in clicking 'here' unless you are reading the article 10 days late!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Messenger; 08-10-2022 at 01:55 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Yearling Theoldfox will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Em C
    Not uncommon in non racing court process, though 2 to 3 days is more common....perhaps they are keeping with the "look like a real court" image....

Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Why does it take VRT Decisions 7-10 days after the date of hearing to be published?

You read the decision on HRA without the detail and then have to remember to look it up again in 10 days to find out why

Just like the decision, it should be up the next day - are they short on typists?

I sometimes wonder whether it isn't a way to present scant news that we hopefully forget to follow up on

I might have to bookmark and make a regular visit to

https://djpr.vic.gov.au/victorian-ra...ns-and-reasons

The attached snip is what you always see on the bottom of the scant decision articles on HRA. There is no point in clicking 'here' unless you are reading the article 10 days late!

+ Reply to Thread