+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cranbourne pacing cup night

nat

Cranbourne pacing cup night

Sorta getting that Down Under/Feelgood feeling about this race meeting

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    It certainly is a GIFT to have a MIGHTY night of racing!

aussiebreno
    I've had a sneaky go Make Mine Cullen the place but ITMQ should be winning.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    ITMQ is a special. leads and win.

Trotting race a bit harder. Happy to back I didnt do it, but also having something on DUM

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hope ITMQ wins but not convinced he's a front runner. No option from 4 - has to go to the front. Mr Feelgood,will, if he gets a chance, come around and put the pressure on.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Awesome run Mr Feelgood, clever drive Luke.
    Shows ITMQ needs everything to go his own way while keeping intact his incredible sprint to win.
    Take off the edge and the last 50m his heart gives way.
    Mr Feelgood, Smoken Up are fighters and have more stamina to "fight" at the finish. ITMQ has no fight against these guys. Yes he can unleash his incredible sprint and win, but if it aint timed right, more likely too early, the last 50 gets him.
    Having said that in Perth i would rather be on him than Smoken Up on that pokey little track! Will b very interesting to see how Trigger handles the 800m old fashioned track.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes, am a big fan of ITMQ but was just a little disappointed that he could not run down Mr. Feelgood. Maybe the tables will be turned at Gloucester Park.

Brilliant race all round and how about that call by Dan Milecki. I can hardly remember hearing such a stirring harness race call. Great work Dan.
    Last edited by David Summers; 12-11-2011 at 04:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread