Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wakey Wakey from your Christmas slumber - 5 Metro races at Geelong tonight

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Wakey Wakey from your Christmas slumber - 5 Metro races at Geelong tonight

plus a 2yo race to kick off the program. I love 2yo races as they often involve a horse or horses beginning their career and I think the unknown is most exciting. With only a week to go we have 4 first starters leaving it until the death knock to kick off their careers (and chase that Vicbred bonus)

I think the 2 trots are the pick of the Metro races plus the Sokyola Sprint includes some Inter class horses

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=GE261222
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There is plenty of money to be won this week even before we get to Saturday night's 12 Gp1's

At Maryborough on Thursday there are 3 Vicbred Silver trots each worth $25k

At Bendigo on Friday night there are 5 Vicbred Bronze paces each worth $12k and 6 Vicbred Silver paces each worth $25k
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    plus a 2yo race to kick off the program. I love 2yo races as they often involve a horse or horses beginning their career and I think the unknown is most exciting. With only a week to go we have 4 first starters leaving it until the death knock to kick off their careers (and chase that Vicbred bonus)

I think the 2 trots are the pick of the Metro races plus the Sokyola Sprint includes some Inter class horses

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=GE261222
    I'm awake, and realized that the winner of the 2yo, race 1 is a grand-daughter of the wonderful Bendigo mare Mother Courage.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know the horse didn't score up but there are probably some punters wondering whether Michelle Phillips was awake on the favourite Letsrockletsroll in R5

I must have had a premonition about the trot races as the first was a beauty with Interview only being 0.1 secs outside the Tk Rec
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Whiskey Cavalier's win has to go in the 'what a run' thread
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I was certainly right about the trots being great races but all the metro class races were fantastic

Being in a holiday town, the internet gets overloaded and unreliable at peak holiday times and annoyingly it did nothing but buffer when the R8 trotters were returning to scale (do we say that in harness racing?)
    Anyway it seemed to me that there was plenty of animated conversation going on between Chris Lang and maybe the Golino runners. Anybody see it? I could be imaging it
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread