+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Out Rivo way today

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    I can not tell you who they are but HRNSW have changed the goal post with this already by having an investigative steward in Reid Sanders working interdependently of the stewards that will hear the case, which I am sure you are aware is different to the normal way stewards inquiries are handled in all codes in Australia.

Further they have appointed a totally independent panel of three stewards to hear the cases one of which is a retired judge again to presumably assure no issues with procedural fairness or natural justice, also when the names were released including Sarina. HRNSW made it clear they would not progress until getting independent legal advice.

Every decision made by them so far has been done to give them a greater chance of conviction and I think is is fair to assume they only proceeded today on that advice.

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    I like the idea of bringing Murrihy and Gleeson in. The gallops stewards have it all over the trots in terms of reputation and repsect. However, there has to be more than an old judge from a legal point of view as Sanders, Murrihy and Gleeson have as much legal experience as I have building spaceships!

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    I just read all the posts in this thread and Aussiebreno's "That song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the night"has got the better of me, having not looked at TripleV123's link
    I went back and had a look to see and only having seen the title of the song before closing the window, I agree with you Aussiebreno arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What happen's to horses in the care of a person on this type of holiday?
    Last edited by Starship Captain; 12-13-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    [QUOTE=Starship Captain;14079]I just read all the posts in this thread and Aussiebreno's "That song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the night"has got the better of me, having not looked at TripleV123's link
    I went back and had a look to see and only having seen the title of the song before closing the window, I agree with you Aussiebreno arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What happen's to horses in the care of a person on this type of holiday?[/QUOTE]

Jason,
    i'd suggest,given historical facts, these horses will be transferred to another trainer, and if rhymes still work maybe Tina Arena???

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Hi Danno,
    Not sure about rhymes?? But are they going to someone with big boobs

triplev123

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I'm disapointed. Not in these cheats. But at VVV. That song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the night and I didn't even bother to listen to it once I seen the title. No grudges though VVV usually your youtube links are all class

Good to see they are surely getting on top of the investigation :thumbsup:

[VVV] Here's a better one Breno. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
    This was filmed on their Australian Tour. Freddy borrowed those patent leather pants from Dennis Wilson.

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    Have you ever heard of freedom of speech??? The days of public comment influencing criminal trials to the extent of being able to claim bias are long gone..... In particular when that comment is on a forum with a couple of hundred members!!

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    So who has been stood down. The link above says Greg. But hrnsw web page says Ben.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    They are both stood down i believe.

Junior Member Yearling William will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    William Child
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Everyone , keep your mouths shut and don't post anything to prejudice any of the upcoming cases. If some are found guilty we don't want them saying that their case was influenced by public comment. In other words SHUT UP , and don't try to influence others on the forums to make inflammatory comments.
    David is that not a recipe for sweeping the whole affair under the rug?

+ Reply to Thread