Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Out Rivo way today

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Not in the least , William. It's a simple matter of letting justice take its course. When and if certain charged persons are found guilty and penalties imposed then we can all have a rollicking lively discussion about the ins and outs of the scandal. It's for no-one to pre-judge or make comments at this stage. It proves nothing and is more unhelpful.

I am sure you want this matter to be handled in as thorough manner as the law allows , no matter how long it takes , just as I do and most thinking posters in the forums. Let's just wait. I don't see how that is in any way sweeping anything under the rug to let the investigation proceed without unnecessary comments being made.

I want action just like you do , but just be patient , there is nothing you or I can do or say that will anyway speed up the proceedings.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Not in the least , William. It's a simple matter of letting justice take its course. When and if certain charged persons are found guilty and penalties imposed then we can all have a rollicking lively discussion about the ins and outs of the scandal. It's for no-one to pre-judge or make comments at this stage. It proves nothing and is more unhelpful.

I am sure you want this matter to be handled in as thorough manner as the law allows , no matter how long it takes , just as I do and most thinking posters in the forums. Let's just wait. I don't see how that is in any way sweeping anything under the rug to let the investigation proceed without unnecessary comments being made.

I want action just like you do , but just be patient , there is nothing you or I can do or say that will anyway speed up the proceedings.
    Great Post

Member Gelding The Rainmaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eric Strong
    The fact that both these members of the Sarina family have been stood down for giving false evidence just goes to show the disdain they have for the stewards and the rest of the honest harness racing participants out there, and I can't say I'm surprised.

It's been a couple of weeks now since the 37 suspected 'HOT' races came out in the media, of which Ben Sarina drove several of those winners, and the fact they have only just stood him down for giving false evidence at an inquiry tells me that the Police don't have any evidence or a case on which to charge him under criminal law.

I'd now expect both Dwayne and Ryan Sarina, former licenced participants, to be Express Posting applications to HRNSW to renew their training and driving licences.

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    Let's not jump the gun and accuse people that firstly have not been charged by the police and have not been found guilty of any charges. Just because they have been charged by the corn colonel doesn't mean they are guilty. Remember Lisa cropp?? Theres a host of them in NZ when he was over here!!

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Everyone , keep your mouths shut and don't post anything to prejudice any of the upcoming cases. If some are found guilty we don't want them saying that their case was influenced by public comment. In other words SHUT UP , and don't try to influence others on the forums to make inflammatory comments.
    Oh Dear.....The Great Oz has spoken.
    Its best if you and Toto click your heels together and return to the rock you crawled out from under.
    Whatever is said in here WILL NOT affect any decision made nor will it change anybodys opinion of whats happening.
    Get yourself off to a real horse racing meeting and ask around what others think of these scum.

Junior Member Foal sharkie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    paul carney
    It really bothers me that somebody like Greg Sarina who has been well respected in the industry for so long would stoop this low and get involved in ripping all his "so called mates" off , the same could be said about G.Bennet.

Banned Weanling Airds is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    John Jackson
    The circus is you David and bill !!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoore View Post
    Let's not jump the gun and accuse people that firstly have not been charged by the police and have not been found guilty of any charges. Just because they have been charged by the corn colonel doesn't mean they are guilty. Remember Lisa cropp?? Theres a host of them in NZ when he was over here!!
    G'day Doug what do you think should be done with that are implicated in this rort and who is the corn colonel ?
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    G'day Doug what do you think should be done with that are implicated in this rort and who is the corn colonel ?
    Greg if I can jump in here, The corn colonel is Reid Sanders, you know KFC the Lisa Cropp case was a controversial finish to a Brisbane cup race (gallops) a few years back where the stewards gave Lisa Cropp 3 months I think it was, for celebrating before the line and in their opinion costing the horse the race.

They lost on appeal so all of a sudden they were wrong, what crap if they had not charged Lisa Cropp the punters would pulled Eagle Farm down brick by brick, just because stewards are beaten on appeal does not always mean they were wrong, different judges different findings, it happens everyday in our own law courts.

This is the main reason HRNSW have hastened slowly, however there a few imbeciles who just want to throw crap.

I make no apology for this post because that is what they are if HRNSW acted quickly and lost on a legal point, they would be the first on here saying "why did they not wait" as I said imbeciles, if you doubt me look at his original post bagging stewards for losing a case... there is no pleasing them.

Banned Weanling Arnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Arnold Schwarz
    Ben Sarina has been charged with giving misleading information to Stewards. It's not a criminal charge. He is possibly involved in the recent scandals that have rocked Harness racing but at this point in time he has only been charged with an 'in house' offence. In saying that, to give misleading evidence, he must be hiding something to protect either himself or others. Stupid, lying Cheats will eventually come undone. Apart from the shame and embarrassment they will feel it would be great to see them pay a high financial cost for their indescretions. We, that have been cheated want 'blood', so if these Cheats start to haemorrage dollars to save their backsides before they are suspended or disqualified, that would achieve some degree of satisfaction to us and hopefully send out a strong message to others.

+ Reply to Thread