Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Sam

Banned Gelding racefair will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jett Miller
    How do you define a great job? In terms of passion, commitment etc. then it seems that Sam is high order.
    If the cheats have made over half a million dollars since July then maybe he hasn't done a great job.
    Maybe Peter Allen is making a valid point?
    Harness Racing members get really frustrated when they see a few people getting the lions share of the prizemoney and that trend seems to be continuing.

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    Dont forget Sam met with Mr X (haha) and his Daddy when he should not have been even remotely involved or linked with these clowns........Now that was a great decision......NOT.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Thanks Jett, i feel i do have a valid point . Confidence in harness racing is at an all time low .
    Punting in harness racing has dropped off alarmingly . Breeding is in disarray with numbers dropping again this year .
    Sam to us seems a very nice bloke , but he IS CEO and is ultimately responsible .
    I understand that people are upset about the facts expressed in my post but part of my income is being taken from me .
    This affects , not only those who miss out on prizemoney , it also affects everyone in the industry right down to the poor sod
    who has to prepare his yearling for the sales this year . Im not trying to belittle harness racing . Im just stating facts.
    My wifes the troll David , not me .
    Last edited by peteboss4; 12-14-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Member Gelding The Rainmaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eric Strong
    Peter you don't train a horse named Baltic by any chance?

Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    No Eric , just have an invested interest in a couple that have been beaten by the alledged .

Member Gelding The Rainmaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eric Strong
    No probs mate, a bloke by the same name trains that horse I mentioned out in Western Sydney.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by peteboss4 View Post
    Figure is calculated from HHNSW prizemoney list & is + or - 5%.
    Thank's Pete no worries.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Banned Weanling Airds is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    John Jackson
    Totally agree with Peter, well said, if the rorts have been going on for 18 mths like hrnsw have said , the honest trainers/drivers/owners have been treated like mushrooms,paying bills supporting the industry that was cheating us. Why let it go on for so long ???

David I think you don't like anyone that speaks the truth and says it how it is so ! Quick to bag people in the forum, have a look at your stupid comments ! I think ringman was on the money reading his prior posts

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by Airds View Post
    David I think you don't like anyone that speaks the truth and says it how it is so ! Quick to bag people in the forum, have a look at your stupid comments ! I think ringman was on the money reading his prior posts
    "John" , what an amazing co-incidence that you suddenly bring up the name of the banned poster ringman for no reason at all when he is not even mentioned anywhere in this thread. Been feeling a little lonely "John" so have re-incarnated yourself and then doing some self promotion saying how wonderful your past posts have been. For some reason , the fact that you are banned RINGMAN in the forums, says it all. You are banned , stay banned!

Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    David are you one of the people eating Lobster Thermadore in the directors room on Metro nights??????
    We listen to what you have to say . Even you have a right to free speech . Give that courtesy to others .
    There is a new position that has come up for a dictator in Libya.
    Hope you get the job . Your well qualified .

+ Reply to Thread