Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dear Sam

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    "John" , what an amazing co-incidence that you suddenly bring up the name of the banned poster ringman for no reason at all when he is not even mentioned anywhere in this thread. Been feeling a little lonely "John" so have re-incarnated yourself and then doing some self promotion saying how wonderful your past posts have been. For some reason , the fact that you are banned RINGMAN in the forums, says it all. You are banned , stay banned!
    Once again it appears someone has upset David.....Oh my.
    David wouldnt know whats going on if there was no internet. Albeit probably dial-up.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Dont forget Sam met with Mr X (haha) and his Daddy when he should not have been even remotely involved or linked with these clowns........Now that was a great decision......NOT.
    John

Are you honestly saying that as CEO of HRNSW Sam Nati should have said to any licensed person over the past few months " sorry I can not meet with you to discuss an issue because you may or may not be involved in an upcoming investigation to be conducted by stewards panel of HRNSW.

Sam is not a steward so will not make any findings in relation to guilt or if a breach of the rules has occurred, he is a servant of the industry and as such is under an obligation to meet with and discuss issues of concern with licensed people on a daily if not hourly basis, in fact I am tipping it is one such discussion which led to the current investigation in the first place.

I will continue to say it, for mine they are batting at nearly 100% so far and heads are stilling rolling.

Member Gelding The Rainmaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eric Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    John

Are you honestly saying that as CEO of HRNSW Sam Nati should have said to any licensed person over the past few months " sorry I can not meet with you to discuss an issue because you may or may not be involved in an upcoming investigation to be conducted by stewards panel of HRNSW.
    If the meeting was a formal meeting in Sam Nati's office during business hours, no problem at all Bill. The fact this meeting between Father X, Mr X and Sam Nati was an informal meeting, over a beer at a public bar, after allegations were brought to the media by Sam Nati himself in early August smacks of unprofessionalism and particpants have the right to ask questions about it. Sam has no-one else to blame for any flak he cops over this incident other than himself.

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    Sam has done and will continue to do good things for Harness Racing but the only reason this family went to Sam was to try and broker a deal. Unfortunately Sam had no power to deal. Now that may sound okay but this family seem to think they are bigger than Harness Racing. Mr X has since been arrested and the family has crashed back to Earth.
    Things will get a lot nastier soon if his Mummy gets the opportunity to vent...........

Banned Weanling Airds is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    John Jackson
    How funny David loves to have his two cents worth but can not take someone else having a say ! I will say it again ring mans posts were spot on !

+ Reply to Thread