Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria Cup Carnival 2023

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    True but I don't mind if a couple like Mach Dan miss to give someone new a chance

MynameisJeff cannot possibly win according to HRA
    Different horse. I'm not fussed either way, do lean towards him getting final spot but also mindful hasnt proved himself against better echelon yet.

Mach Dan won 2x Inter heats. 4th in Ballarat Cup and 4th in Hunter Cup. 5th in BAF from carpark. There is no way he misses.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is some consolation that our 3yo's would have been considered 4yo's a couple of years back because two runs over 2760m two weeks in a row is a fair assignment
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Probably hard to leave out Bulletproof Boy now even though he would just be making up the numbers

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    The Real Sherlock just smashed the conception of the Stewart stables invincibility in classic races. Last start over the trip he ran his last 1/4 in 25.6, believed to be the fastest closing quarter ever at Melton. Tonight, 3 wide the first 700, last half 54.5, last quarter in 26.2 sprinting 3 wide.

I have been n unabshed fan of the horse since he first trialled. He is the best horse and the one to beat in the Derby.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Adam Hamilton saying it will cost Leap To Fame $40k to get down here.
    The Vic Cup is a $300k race, is it much more than $150k for first?
    I know Kevin Seymour has plenty of moola but you would think about the value
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Jeff and Amora vita in. As is Leap to Fame

No Beyond Delight. 4-3 head to head with RNR Who and beaten by the post in a Kilmore Cup. I can understand his non-inclusion but he might make the non-selection look silly by the end of the season.

Wish the barrier draw was alphabetical order! I got excited when glancing and seen Act Now up the top haha!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Here is the field except for Catch A Wave which the TAB seem to have forgotten about
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Better Eclipse = sit sprinter
    Honolua Bay = been reluctant to use gate speed in past and first up

Gifts a lead for RNR Who and although he may hand up I would expect LTF to death seat. Either way looks doubtful anything will then come across and attack or make a move. So will probably be a boring procession.

Act Now $51 is outrageous.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Should be $15. He won 2 ID heats, was run of race in ID heat he got beaten in and was favourite for final and a J Quinlan rush of blood away from being the ID final winner.

+ Reply to Thread