Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Interdominion 2023

aussiebreno
    Louis has put in a couple shockers in the past few months but he was a great run in Vic Cup and was only beaten a head Nerano despite the extra distance covered in last weeks heat and in the midweek heat he couldn't have done any more in a 26.4 final qtr. I think he is a big chance from that draw especially if Turn it Up can cross which I think he will. Going back to the Sunshine Sprint he couldn't have done any more either. He is going to need Swayzee and Larry softened up but that looks probable.

Maybe he needed the run on 29th Oct. McCarthy may have trained him to the minute.

Leap to Fame still the one to beat though.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks for getting all that up early Brendan.
    Here is the TAB's Trot Final
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Their Pacing Final
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A cheap interest in the final?
    Future Assured has blown from $41 to $101

He isn't the biggest drifter however
    Turn It Up has blown from $17 to $151

Vic TAB
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    https://peterprofit.com/are-they-kidding/

The genius that is PP saying ID start time 5.50PM.

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post

That's the Pacerss Consolation. Which I missed due watching the cricket. The Pacers Final is at 6:30, just as bad in my opinion. What geniuses cam up wit this lack of prime time programming?

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Showgrounds View Post
    That's the Pacerss Consolation. Which I missed due watching the cricket. The Pacers Final is at 6:30, just as bad in my opinion. What geniuses cam up wit this lack of prime time programming?
    He days final time though.

You havent missed anything
    Different time zone

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Showgrounds View Post
    A correction - I was looking at the times listed in the fields for Albion Park. I incorrectly typed 6:30, should have been 6:20. Then I forgot to allow for QLD never adopting Eastern Daylight Savings Time, which more sophisticated folk South of the Tweed have never experienced their dates an curtains fading any quicker than our Northern cousins. So, the Grand Finla starts at a still very early 7:30 PM (EDST) an hour and 52 minutes prior to the Trotters GF.

I cannot recall such innovative (read WEIRD) proagramming for an ID Grand Final night in my life! And I think the story PP was talking about - running yhe Pacers Final berate the gallops were finished - eminated from David Fowler's radio segment a couple of month's prior.

Now, to watch the Consolation.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post

6.30 QLD / 7.30 us - still too early

He does not seem to realize that Bonno has been sacked - made reference to him today and one other time this week
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    So deserved by Leap To Fame and connections
    He is just a 4yo going 5

It seems mind boggling that that run only beat Colt Thirty One's Tk Rec by 0.2 secs (also just a 4yo)
    Here is a link to that one

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...19#APM20071901
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread