+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdominion 2023

Senior Member Colt Jasper will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Daniel Walsh
    Occupation
    Social worker
    Can Blacksadance give Leap to Fame a scare tonight over the short distance? It holds the track record, is consistent and has drawn the front (7 unfortunately).

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Have to say that I only just realized that the ID starts tonight ! Saw a comment on X about it . Poorly promoted in Vic.
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Colt Jasper will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Daniel Walsh
    Occupation
    Social worker
    If it wasn’t for this Forum I don’t think I would be that aware of it either or even that interested. No real promotion in WA (that I have seen) apart from the odd radio interview ie so far.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I noticed that Harness Cafe (the popular NZ forum) has had zero interest with no Inter thread even now with only 3hrs until the first heat
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know it does not belong here but don't forget the Cherry Cup at Young tonight too

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#YUC01122301
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Grimsons home town

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You can say it Brendan - Rock N Roll Who
    Every time Michael Stanley spruiks him - he fails
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He can still train him but you would think the owners would be tempted to replace him as driver - he is a pretty ordinary driver - he made his move when they went 26.6
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    I am not sure why you go back on the best horse in the race over a mile. It never crossed my mind that was even a possibility. Yes I said he was a sit-sprinter a couple weeks ago but that was in context of Gp1 racing not a mile race with 0 depth. The sit-sprinter Better Eclipse was happy to chair. Its a safe bet with 3 runs in a week the lead horse isnt going to run a quick first half. This isn't armchair driving stuff - Sugars literally did the real thing not in an armchair.

I will forgive the horse somewhat as that third qtr 3 wide in the wet was entitled to take it out of it as Louis found as well - but Louis run very commendable still.

aussiebreno
    22 yrs ago was the last ID held at Albion Park.

Year before that it was in Victoria.

Yulestar, the most recent NZ Cup winner took it out.

Last years ID was again in Victoria. Most recent NZ Cup winner Swayzee may be the omen tip.

+ Reply to Thread