Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vic Cup LIVE on the net

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain

Vic Cup LIVE on the net

This is great for the sport

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=17334

I was just reading someone having a cheap shot at this idea, saying something along the lines of- It won't create more betting turn over- haha lucky for us that narrow minded chap is only on a forum

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Watching the net, Triple J music, got to love it.

Flashing Red
    Go Trigger

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Help...........can anyone tell me what breed of sulky was that on Charlie Macsheen in the 3rd race.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by strong persuader View Post
    Help...........can anyone tell me what breed of sulky was that on Charlie Macsheen in the 3rd race.
    By regal out of rio

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    By regal out of rio
    Very good
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Real Name
    Jason Cash
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    The races that were streamed live to the net ? It was good.
    Do HRV watch any racing from overseas? If they want some tips they should just steal/use the WEG(Woodbine-Mowhawk) lay out. There is a show
    called The Score which IMO could be of some help.
    In The Sulky just copy these guys. it's all good stuff.

The music that is played is one very important part, it helps set the mood, keep people watching, not sure that JJJ radio is the right direction
    Last edited by Starship Captain; 12-21-2011 at 10:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread