Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Lance

Junior Member Weanling barny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    craig barnard

Red face Goodbye Lance

Well on the day of the Victoria Cup with the long running inquiry into Smoken Ups positive swab in the inter 2011 final, finally over, and the race awarded to Imthemightyquinn.
    We say goodbye to Lance Justice who is quitting the game, just wanted to wish you all the best in your new career.
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 12-18-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Be smart and I'll delete your posts :)

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by barny View Post
    Well on the day of the Victoria Cup with the long running inquiry into Smoken Ups positive swab in the inter 2011 final, finally over, and the race awarded to Imthemightyquinn.
    We say goodbye to Lance Justice who is quitting the game
    Gee Barny I hope you don't go off that early when your in bed with your missus , I think you'll find that there has been an appeal lodged, so to say it is finally over is a fair stretch of your imagination . I don't not why but iv'e got the impression your not a Lance Justice fan , Drug induced memories , ugly mug, seems like there is a bit of the old green monster ( jealousy) going on here.
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 12-18-2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Editing first quote

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Gee as a punter it is so disappointing to consistently have a driver blatantly state what he is going to do. What is even more disappointing is that the more he states what he will do, and does it, the better the price gets. Cant wait til next race. Can he draw a better barrier so that he goes around an even better price? Possibly agaianst a weaker lot also would be nice. The better the barrier, the better the form, the better the price. Keep hating!

Real Name
    craig barnard
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    Gee as a punter it is so disappointing to consistently have a driver blatantly state what he is going to do. What is even more disappointing is that the more he states what he will do, and does it, the better the price gets. Cant wait til next race. Can he draw a better barrier so that he goes around an even better price? Possibly agaianst a weaker lot also would be nice. The better the barrier, the better the form, the better the price. Keep hating!
    Keep up son appeals over, Quinn the winner !

Real Name
    craig barnard
    Mate announced today, appeal dismissed, Quinn the winner! Seeya lancexx

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Mate announced today, appeal dismissed, Quinn the winner! Seeya lancexx
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news buddy , but Lance Justice advised on sky last night that an appeal to the N.Z courts was lodged on Friday . So as the saying goes IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS. I t might be a good thing if I.T.M.Q does end up winning it as on last nights effort it might be the last thing he ever wins.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news buddy , but Lance Justice advised on sky last night that an appeal to the N.Z courts was lodged on Friday . So as the saying goes IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS. I t might be a good thing if I.T.M.Q does end up winning it as on last nights effort it might be the last thing he ever wins.
    This might fly over the head of most posters but while the fat lady may not be singing Joffa already has his gold jacket on!

Seriously, why the hate on ITMQ though? Last night was probably the culmination of a plane trip and 4 runs in as many weeks. Too bad to be true. Freshen up and back on his home turf he will be right.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Keep up son appeals over, Quinn the winner !
    I got paid my winners ticket. Will get one for last night too. Enjoy the winners photo with SU's arse in the left hand corner. Maybe use the prizemoney to photoshop SU out. Or better yet leave it in there, its as close as hes got to him!

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    This might fly over the head of most posters but while the fat lady may not be singing Joffa already has his gold jacket on!

Seriously, why the hate on ITMQ though? Last night was probably the culmination of a plane trip and 4 runs in as many weeks. Too bad to be true. Freshen up and back on his home turf he will be right.
    No hate hear Brendan was just overstating a little on how bad I.T.M.Q went last night , he sure has had a tough month and he'll definitely bounce back, but I would hate to see him be crowned inter dom champ when he was soundly beaten by the better horse on the day , D.M.S.O in the miniscule amount that showed up in the swab would not have made one bit of difference to the result . The N.Z stipes cleared Justice of administering it meaning they believe someone else has probably by mistake passed it on, surely you would agree it would be a shit of a way to lose such a big race .

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    "The N.Z stipes cleared Justice of administering it meaning they believe someone else has probably by mistake passed it on..."
    How ridiculous the stupid rules the stupid illogical result. "They believe Lance didnt do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    They believe someone else has probably by mistake passed it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But Lance and Smoken get punished. How stupid.
    Where is the NZ Stewards and/or Track Officials running that events responsibility in protecting the Owners horses from being nobbled?

Barny, what do you think of that question? Can you actually give an opinion on the question or will you just rant "drug cheat, guilty ra ra ra..."?
    i would seriously like your opinion on that especially when you consider 2 massive points...
    1. Last night at the Victoria Cup when Smoken Up won yet another Group 1, ALL horses (in the cup) had their own security guard watching for illegal goings on. why didnt NZ do this for the ID of all races in Australasia for gods sake??????????? Where was the protection for potential nefarious shananigans in NZ?
    2. At the NZ Cup the horses weren't even protected on the track, a pissed female streaker ran right onto the track and could have done anything, great security kiwis! Thus proving anyone can even approach horses on the track, so off the track would be very easy, and unlike Melton, NZ provides no protection.
    This is where i feel this case will somehow go to a higher court above the "protected" narrow mindedness of kiwi stewards rules.
    If i was Lance, based on the stewards ruling, i would sue them for negligence based on not protecting his horse.

+ Reply to Thread