+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Goodbye Lance

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    As did Confuscious! You're point?
    Just a little gee up but he did think that he and his mob were the superior race , so I guess that was the point of my Hitler analogy.

Cheers Denny

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Dan, would it be too much to ask of you to put forward a few ideas of your own?
    It's easy for you & old mate Denny to take shots at anyone who does...where's your plan Stan? How about you Denny?
    Don't you go with the 'let's maintain the status quo' either routine because, as I said, it has about 18 months/2 years at the most to run.
    Given the way the wind is likely to blow on the question of therapeutics, what sort of measures do you two think need to be put in place?
    As I said before, easy to sit back and put shit on things but THINGS are going to change & soon. Best that we all attempt to influence policy than have it rammed down our throats in a much less palatable format. Try not to shoot the messenger.
    So Jamie wants to place nice now eh?
    Tell you something funny, last night I went over to a mates place for a BBQ and a few beers, we had a cackle over this forum and it's various characters, but he biggest laugh we got was when a new charactor we "invented".... no thats not right it's more of an existing character we sorta renamed... anyway more about that later.

I think a sensible debate on the subject of the controlled use therapeutic drugs could be a good thing,I'm not so sure we will have any say in shaping any new policy as I reckon given the history of this game we're silly enough to participate in, a new policy will be shaped elsewhere and foisted upon us as "the answer" with very limited input from participants.

But it can't hurt to kick a few ideas around.

I have started a new thread.

+ Reply to Thread