Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How is Victoria travelling?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

How is Victoria travelling?

Does anybody know how HRV is travelling at present. I was told by one of Racing's icons that one of Harness Racing's icons told him HRV was not travelling too well and suggested it was due to the CEO not knowing what he was doing.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Does anybody know how HRV is travelling at present. I was told by one of Racing's icons that one of Harness Racing's icons told him HRV was not travelling too well and suggested it was due to the CEO not knowing what he was doing.
    Mate I think you might have to ask an Icon for an answer.

aussiebreno
    Last financial year income went up marginally, investment in infrastructure went up by around 15% and debts were paid off yet the bank balance still went up.

The racing sides still great.

Vic is doing fine I think.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    You are funny Messenger

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    Mate I think you might have to ask an Icon for an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    You are funny Messenger
    I was asking seriously men. I had to be vague about sources and I now realize that I should not have brought it up as I cannot name the icons (for want of a better word). It is just that the opinion expressed shocked me and wondered if anyone knew anything

Thanks for the serious reply Brendan - I wonder whether the statement was referring to this year? How long has JA been in power. I might PM you
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    I was asking seriously men. I had to be vague about sources and I now realize that I should not have brought it up as I cannot name the icons (for want of a better word). It is just that the opinion expressed shocked me and wondered if anyone knew anything

Thanks for the serious reply Brendan - I wonder whether the statement was referring to this year? How long has JA been in power. I might PM you
    HI KEVIN Mate I knew you were being serious , but couldn't help myself , you must agree you heard from one Icon from another Icon sounds funny .

Cheers Denny

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias

Also heard that the Melton situation is getting worse by the week. Very low attendances crap food for functions ect, poorly run in general just hope the gaming keeps them going.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Harness racing people need to get it into their head's that race track attendance is not in the future of the sport.
    Shit food at the trots is all part of the experience

triplev123
    I'm still waiting for them to let the Moths out of their purse and spring for a roof for the Melton Grandstand.

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    Harness racing people need to get it into their head's that race track attendance is not in the future of the sport.
    Shit food at the trots is all part of the experience
    Your right there, but when they serve up that frozen lasagna shit to there major sponsors do this is not good.

+ Reply to Thread