Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: David Kennedy

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lout View Post
    Hey Jamie, you can buy truckloads of Bi -carb at woolies too!!

Cheers,

Harry
    [VVV] Harry Truman eh? The fact that one, Bi-carb, is performance enhancer/manipulator & the other a therapeutic hasn't crossed your mind at any stage I take it?

By the way Harry, for so many years so many people had thought that you had won the battle against the Communists within your Party but alas, you didn't quite manage to kill off all of them.
    Sure, you thought you had knocked off Henry Wallis but all these years later & old mate progressive activist Frank Marshall Davis popped up in Chicago & helped to get Obama into office. The Henry Wallis wing of the Democrats never died Harry...it just went into hybernation.
    You should have grabbed Pete Seeger's Banjo off him and belted him over the head with it when you had the chance.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Aussiebreno?
    "In assessing penalty Stewards took into account, his guilty plea"? wtf

Voiceofreason, I will never understand completely stripes, it could have something to do with them all failing the psych test for entry into the police force

Gtrain, That's scary, good excuse I spose!@UY's

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    Aussiebreno?

Voiceofreason, I will never understand completely stripes, it could have something to do with them all failing the psych test for entry into the police force

Kennedy pleaded guilty to presenting a horse at the races with a banned substance in its system. He did not plead guilty to giving it to the horse.

Here is Kennedys excuse.
    http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/ne...y/2401325.aspx
    "Pearce said Kennedy had told the inquiry he was treating another horse with the pain killer but was unsure how it had been transferred."

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Thanks for the info AussieB

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Aussiebreno?

Jason in criminal law you get a 25% discount on penalty for a guilty plea before any other mitigation is considered.

Most sporting tribunals follow a similar pattern that is why for instance in the NRL you will hear how a player gets less suspension if they plead guilty, stewards are more or less required by law to give similar discounts and the judges that hear the appeals insist on it.

You may not like but get used to it and following recent comments in the D Thomas case do not be shocked if the discount is moved to 25% in line with the criminal standard, it would if it was my call because it keeps the judges happy

.http://www.hrnsw.com.au/assets/files...s%20071211.pdf

Real Name
    Jason Cash
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    OK Constable Williams

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    OK Constable Williams
    In my case it was thought of people shooting at me that stopped me..not Psych test.

Banned Weanling The Lout is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Harry Truman
    Hey Jamie, you can buy truckloads of Bi -carb at woolies too!!

Bi-carb, is performance enhancer/manipulator & the other a therapeutic

Triple V

I was referring more to your inferrence that it's not so band 'cause you can buy it woolies.

However, since you mentioned it... BiCarb is also often used for it's therapeutic effects.

AND.......pain killers, anti-inflamatories etc, can have a performance enhancing effect on a sick/sore individual, and that positive effect lost when the individual next competes without the substance in his/her system, thus bringing about inconsistencies the punters don't like.

I would agree however, that these substances be permitted on race day if they were, as you suggested administered by on course vets at prescribed doses.

Good Luck,

Harry

triplev123
    You're missing the point Harry.
    How did you manage to win that 1948 Presidential Election btw?

Banned Weanling The Lout is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Harry Truman
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    You're missing the point Harry.
    How did you manage to win that 1948 Presidential Election btw?
    I'm really happy not to be THAT Harry, he's been dead for 39 years

+ Reply to Thread