Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A special Xmas message

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin

A special Xmas message

A Lawyer's Version
    I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my clients and colleagues, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer last night, and on advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld (Privacy Act)

I say

Forget the crap....Merry Christmas everyone

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Thank's P Plater,
    There was a forum poster that in the past would have said it as straight as Merry Christmas, but since becoming a moderator all we get is alot like what you have posted above

cheeeeer'z

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    That was outstanding !!!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Fred, all the very best to you and yours for Christmas and throughout 2012. I know we will all continue to enjoy your action filled and accurate race calls. Can I say , on behalf of most harness racing fans like myself, that it's been a real pleasure to listen to your calls on Sky this year and looking forward to your Menangle calls in 2012 with the added bonus of all the increased in prizemoney. Great times ahead!
    Last edited by David Summers; 12-26-2011 at 11:33 AM.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    I'll take the short uncomplicated version thanks Merry Xmas to everyone.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Thanks David, hope everyone's Xmas was grand! We had a nice Xmas in the Hastings camp!

Taking 3 weeks off to recharge David but can't wait for 2012... If the quality of field such as the cup class field that goes around at Menangle this Friday arvo is any indicator, we are in fir some great racing....
    To all that pop on here and read the entertaining, sometimes humorous and oft entertaining posts and those who post them, have a safe, healthy and prosperous 2012..... Take care and back lots of winners.
    Fred.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by doinmabest View Post
    Thanks David, hope everyone's Xmas was grand! We had a nice Xmas in the Hastings camp!

Taking 3 weeks off to recharge David but can't wait for 2012... If the quality of field such as the cup class field that goes around at Menangle this Friday arvo is any indicator, we are in fir some great racing....
    To all that pop on here and read the entertaining, sometimes humorous and oft entertaining posts and those who post them, have a safe, healthy and prosperous 2012..... Take care and back lots of winners.
    Fred.
    [VVV] Straight back at you Fred. I think 2012 is going to be a screamer & yu'll be in the box seat for one of if not the greatest Harness Racing shows on earth. Enjoy.

Junior Member Weanling jimmy777 will become famous soon enough jimmy777's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim Boyd
    Quote Originally Posted by doinmabest View Post

Fred.
    Enjoy the cruise Fred

Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Thanks Jimmy..... I will... Lol

+ Reply to Thread