Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is New South Wales travelling?

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain

How is New South Wales travelling?

Does anybody know how Harness Racing's icon HRNSW is travelling at present. I was told by one of Harness Racing's icons that one of Harness Racing's icons told him HRNSW was not travelling too well and suggested it was due to Harness racing's icon CEO not knowing what he was doing. WTF
    Last edited by Starship Captain; 12-24-2011 at 04:06 PM.

triplev123

Thumbs up

I think Sam's doing an outstanding job.

In recognition of that, we all got together and got him a Stetson...

and a Puffy Shirt...

for X-mas.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    He has the Puffy shirt in many colours already.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The spaced out man is just being a smart arse - sending up my thread asking about Victoria. If I was not related to one of the 'icons' (possibly a bad choice of words but nevertheless apt) I would have named them and then little Will Robinson may have taken it more seriously. Will keep my eye out for a post of any substance from you self appointed Captain but fear they are lost in space
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Jason Cash
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Yes I was being a smart arse and I like you Messenger because you are funny

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Please tell me you aren't considered funny too. If you are that would be really bad news for a newb to this board.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

triplev123

Some more X-mas presents

For Peter Vlandys...

we got a 'Learn to speak Italian' book so he could complete his transformation to...

former Italian PM, Silvio Berlusconi.

+ Reply to Thread