Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SA Cup 2011

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas

SA Cup 2011

Vegas Bound beaten by Ohoka Nevada last night... hmmmmmm... well this shows that Vegas Bound isn't a GC horse yet...

Is it confirmed that Smoken Up and Mister Zion are heading over for the Cup? Anyone hear of any other interstaters??

nat
    The way the track run and the way the race was run it was near on impossible for any horse to beat Ohoka Nevada last night I would had thought somthing might had tested him a bit further out than the top of the straight

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Vegas Bound beaten by Ohoka Nevada last night... hmmmmmm... well this shows that Vegas Bound isn't a GC horse yet...

Is it confirmed that Smoken Up and Mister Zion are heading over for the Cup? Anyone hear of any other interstaters??
    Like the TasCup thing I hope you knew before last night Vegas Bound isnt a GC horse lol. But I'd assume Smoken Up and some of Websters truckload would go over. Mister Zion, Mister Swinger (great win and hopefully back to his best), Tear It All Away, Im Full of Fire, plus one other I cant put the name on. Looks like Ohoka Nevada is going good, of course Vegas Bound could be there as well. If all those names I mentioned go it will be a good race but no doubt Smoken Up nomination will scare a few Vics from travelling across.

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Like the TasCup thing I hope you knew before last night Vegas Bound isnt a GC horse lol. But I'd assume Smoken Up and some of Websters truckload would go over. Mister Zion, Mister Swinger (great win and hopefully back to his best), Tear It All Away, Im Full of Fire, plus one other I cant put the name on. Looks like Ohoka Nevada is going good, of course Vegas Bound could be there as well. If all those names I mentioned go it will be a good race but no doubt Smoken Up nomination will scare a few Vics from travelling across.
    It will be interesting to see how Smoken Up goes especially considering that he's not been the same after breaking through for his first GC win in the MM. Maybe a freshen up will have him prime and proper to take the SA Cup out..

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Well the field is out and Smoken Up has drawn the second row. I can see a quick move to the death and dictate the race from there..

Vegas Bound drawn front row, Mister Zion, Smoken Up, Ohoka Nevada all second row.

Two of the three placegetters to come from the second row brigade..

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Congrats to harnesslink for the excellent preview of the race.

Smoken Up to open $1.10 favourite... and should, barring accidents, run a top time and claim the cup.

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    NSW TAB fixed odds as at today...

SMOKEN UP 2.00
    STANDELLE 4.00
    VEGAS BOUND 8.00
    MISTER SWINGER 8.50
    OHOKA NEVADA 9.00
    RENAISSANCE MAN 12.00
    MISTER ZION 13.00
    MASTER OF DISGUISE 71.00
    GEE WHIZ FIZZ 101.00
    CONTE DEL SASSO (1E) 126.00
    CULLENS LEGACY 151.00

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    if i were a betting man i'd be snapping up as much of the $2.00 as i could for smoken up.. What a price.. !!!

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    and tanabi bromac is currently $7.00 on fixed odds and bold cruiser is $14.00 for the horsham cup.. each way specials if you ask me.

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    $2.00 looks good, won't get that come race start.

+ Reply to Thread