Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Darrel Trips up Lanercost, doh!!!

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    look again boys and watch Lanercost come in half a bike from the turn until he runs into the back of MFG. Graham pushed Todd into the markers before any incident took place.

If Luke gets any time for the drive i will get a real job

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    I think you all should go to SPECSAVERS fair dinkum Iv'e just watched the replay for the first time and it is as clear as day that D Graham looks down to pull the deafeners and allows his horse to duck in ,even if Feelgood comes out slightly it's D Grahams responsibilty to steer his horse , PS I;m a D Graham fan ,but that was one of his worst.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    There is a man who actually watches races and see whats going on.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    There is a man who actually watches races and see whats going on.
    Thanks GREG Just had another look , and if you watch closely you will see D.Graham has both reins in one hand just as the contact is made and quickly grabs a rein in each hands to correct his horse

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    That drive was as bad as the feeling I got in my stomach when I realised agree with Denny and Ringman hahahah.

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    That drive was as bad as the feeling I got in my stomach when I realised agree with Denny and Ringman hahahah.
    There is a first for every thing Grant , Cheers Mate

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by A BIT DUSTY View Post
    I think you all should go to SPECSAVERS fair dinkum Iv'e just watched the replay for the first time and it is as clear as day that D Graham looks down to pull the deafeners and allows his horse to duck in ,even if Feelgood comes out slightly it's D Grahams responsibilty to steer his horse , PS I;m a D Graham fan ,but that was one of his worst.
    Bloody shame, but i have to agree with dusty, there was a little shift offf the fence ( sorry pegs), but there's no doubt,IMO that the shift inwards fom the
    other horse had more to do with the outcome more than any thing else.

lets call tiny and see if we can't get this horse in Lukes Yard!!!

Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Bloody shame, but i have to agree with dusty, there was a little shift offf the fence ( sorry pegs), but there's no doubt,IMO that the shift inwards fom the
    other horse had more to do with the outcome more than any thing else.

lets call tiny and see if we can't get this horse in Lukes Yard!!!
    What are you doing up this late Dan I thought you went to bed with Big Dog ha ha ha ha

triplev123

You're all missing THE most crucial thing...

...about that race.
    They received only 6 acceptances and went with it anyway.
    It's hard enough as it is to get a start with a horse that's graded at that level without also being subject to the whole bullshit routine that comes from the NSWTAB re: 'full fields'.
    Mega Alexander scratched and the gate folded back with 5 starters...good for the NSWHRC for pressing on, regardless. Full marks. I hope this will extend to other races where similar 'somewhat less than a full field' issues are experienced now & again such as the fillies & mares races, some early 2yo events etc. Sometimes all these grades need is a little encouragement that the race will roll even if there are less than ideal noms. Amazing how many will come out of the woodwork once they see the races have stood up.

Member Yearling Jimmy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sam Rawnsley
    Occupation
    Have to work, can't ma
    Watch the replay in slow mo , Darrel reachs down to pull the plugs with his left hand, Lanercost does shift in at that moment, also worth noting that Lanercost is wearing a murphy blind on the nearside as well, which tells us all that he will hang in a touch. Also on the head on, Luke does drift out a fraction, just before contact, but it is only a fraction.
    On the slow mo Lanercost near side knee makes a lot of contact with Lukes syder bike, then he lands awkwardly on his off side leg.
    Darrel should of gave him self a little bit more room.

+ Reply to Thread