Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sushi just uncorked a half @ Melton

triplev123

Thumbs up Sushi just uncorked a half @ Melton

27.9 & 26.6. Zoom Zoom Zoom. Home by 14m+.
    How about them apples Trev?

Btw, BIG-TIME Alf Phillis impersonation from G. Sugars there. Hands in the lap, never moved.
    Last edited by triplev123; 12-30-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post

Btw, BIG-TIME Alf Phillis impersonation from G. Sugars there. Hands in the lap, never moved.
    Iv'e Been punting on anything that moves ( and some that don't) for the best part of 37yrs and can't recall a more impressive 1st up run by anything on four legs.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post

Yes Jaimie, it was pretty to watch. The 26.6 qtr looked effortless.
    It is going to be very interesting to see what the connections do with him this year. The rematch with the now McCarthy trained Excel Stride in the Chariots of Fire could be one of the highlights of the season.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Wow some trial and i was a doubter of sushi being able to continue as a 4/5 yo and become a GC star but i will be glad to be proven wrong

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Dunno how true, but heard he might be headed for the Ballarat Cup. Would be quite a coup if correct.

Member Yearling ARTOFFICIAL will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Damien Saxon
    Amazing talent. Been well managed to this point too. Sky is the limit

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Went for a look last night...son talked me into it coz he running. Sushi Sushi = AWESOME! Reckon half the crowd there to see him. Have re-arranged next Fridays school holiday activities so can go look again. NOTHING in Herald-Sun down here today about him? If he can't get people there nothing will.

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    Wow some trial and i was a doubter of sushi being able to continue as a 4/5 yo and become a GC star but i will be glad to be proven wrong
    How can you doubt sushi making it as a 4 and 5 year old Greg?? Horse is extremely lightly raced for a 4 year old and has raced and smashed everything in his age group in australaisia.
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 01-01-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: No insults please

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    How can you doubt sushi making it as a 4 and 5 year old Greg?? Horse is extremely lightly raced for a 4 year old and has raced and smashed everything in his age group in australaisia.
    Ringman if you are reading don't have a heart attack but I am coming in to bat for you here.
    Trotter - how many star 2 and 3yos actually go on to be G/C stars? For that reason alone, plus I'm sure Ringman has other reasons, is how some people can doubt Sushi Sushi being a G/C Star.

You should have stopped your post after the second sentence.
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 01-01-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Removing insult in quote

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    And most of them 2 and 3 year olds were burnt out as babies, pocket watch and captain joy are two main ones too come too mind, key wording in my post is that he is extremely lightly raced so no chance of burning out as a baby. His connections have done a wonderful job planning his racing. Point I'd like too raise.... Is there too much money available for 2 and 3 year old pacers??? Is this why there isn't many junior stars make it?

+ Reply to Thread