Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sushi just uncorked a half @ Melton

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    How can you doubt sushi making it as a 4 and 5 year old Greg?? Horse is extremely lightly raced for a 4 year old and has raced and smashed everything in his age group in australaisia.
    Trotter (is that you Billy ?) whats with the moron tag just settle down keyboard warrior ? i have seen it all before ...wait until next year !!! and mugs are prepared to take any price which is a bookies dream.Sushi may well go on and become the next big thing which wouldnt worry me the least but one thing is certain i will be still laying shorties while mugs like you are painting ducks on the wall waiting for them to quack.

now back in your box fido
    Last edited by Flashing Red; 01-01-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Removing insult in quote

Junior Member Foal Joy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Marie Ross
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    Lady Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    And most of them 2 and 3 year olds were burnt out as babies, pocket watch and captain joy are two main ones too come too mind, key wording in my post is that he is extremely lightly raced so no chance of burning out as a baby. His connections have done a wonderful job planning his racing. Point I'd like too raise.... Is there too much money available for 2 and 3 year old pacers??? Is this why there isn't many junior stars make it?
    Captain Joy had 23 starts to Sushi Sushi's 28 starts by the end of their 3 year old racing

HARNESSTRAGIC
    Gee another awsome display from Sushi Sushi Tonight

+ Reply to Thread