Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Harness racing shame

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by HARNESSTRAGIC View Post
    [VVV] Labor voter eh Dan?

THAT"S SURELY ABUSE
    [VVV] Depends entirely upon your political persuasion.

HARNESSTRAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Take out of context cut & pasted replies to posts...and that's your evidence?
    You've got a very, very strange idea of that which constitutes abuse, Ron. Very strange indeed.
    How about you do me a favour and just ignore me and in return I will ignore you and your mates and all will be happy in the garden? Shop around. You'll not beat that deal.
    Tripple can you hand on heart tell me that calling someone a LABOR VOTER is not an insult lol

Yeh best to ignore each other ,but something tell's me it will be just as hard for you as it will for me.

Member Gelding Just Saying will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Scott Crameri
    I think you two guys should get a room.

triplev123
    Somewhat ill-considered on my part perhaps. If you're in Rob Oakeshott's electorate for example, I've no doubt that it is. Instead of taking that Bus to HRNSW, why don't you take a trip to Menangle one night & I'll meet all you guys out there?

Rgds

Jaimie

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Originally Posted by maorisidol
    not sure who i should be asking this question of...
    Is it harnesslink forum management/moderators? yes. Jules & co.
    is it jaimie varcoe? no. You'll never get any sense out of him. Mean spirited, nasty bastard. Ask anyone who knows him. Terrible person. Scurrilous. Bitter. Twisted.

here's my question/problem...
    Post number 129 has danno calling vvv a tool handler sparkling stuff that huh?
    post number 130 has vvv's reply no doubt a well thought out & considered one.
    post number 131 then has aussiebreno defending vvv who he feels is being "stalked" however curiously, in brennos post 131 it contains a "quote" from danno that does not appear on this forum. This danno quote is lambasting vvv in quite a negative way, but again, it curiously has quickly disappeared??????????????
    breno and i both agree and disagree on a great many things but as far as i can recall, i'm yet to accuse him or him me, of being a tool handler.
    personally, i can't remember ever having said anything like that to anyone on this forum. If i have then please highlight it and i will gladly fall upon my sword. The thing is ash, unlike the peanut gallery, i don't need to resort to that in order to get my point across. Obviously others must do so however.
    Maorisidol. my point u seem to miss VVV is about the disappearing post!!! not the word "tool" and who did or did not use it...my question was how and why did it disappear so quickly, Mango has now given me clues as to who can make that happen, either himself, or someone who is upset by VVV being ragged out publicly and cant stand to have the post remain public.
    maybe Jaimie with your responses to people sometimes with your "old mate, trooper" and also other condescending examples i cant b bothererd looking for, slowly chip away at people along with the youtube bollocks and then people finally come out with "tool"? again, thats a question for you to consider, its not an accusation

who took down dannos post? who knows? Certainly not me. Maybe danno did that himself.

does vvv have any control/capability to do so?
    ash, it may disappoint your closely held conspiracy theory here to know...none whatsoever. Was offered it but i said no. I was not going to leave myself open to that which you have so very errantly charged. Apology accepted in advance.
    MI. No apology from here, as i didnt make an accusation VVV, i asked a question!!!
    i asked a question because i didnt know, now i know a little more.

i feel a little favoritism and protection here as others have also alluded to the fact that when u get on the wrong side of vvv u are hit with condescending little remarks from him. you reckon? Go have a look back a ways. I've been banned myself for taking the micky on the real names policy posting as neville bartos etc., a policy which i might add, to date, has clearly not worked as effectively as intended/expected.

i have no problem with debate and discussion but i find vvv is quite purposely belittling and i dont feel that tone is of good character here. But maybe thats his character.
    ah yes, the last refuge of scoundrels. Nothing like a little character assassination while awarding yourself the moral high ground. Gimme a break.
    MI. ah yes, i'm a scoundrel for having an opinion, no-one is allowed an opinion here unless VVV approves of it

next question will be, will this post be posted or will it be taken down after a quick read by the parties involved? no. Far better that it remain here as, for want of a better term, a cyber-monument to the error of your current line of thinking, ash.
    MI. again no error, my whole post was to ask questions and i got the answers

and while im on a roll, i find it very surprising that www.harnessracingforum.com allow constant youtube "clickthroughs" on here.
    I own 2 websites that sell things, and when u want people on your site, u want them to stay as long as possible, so when someone is posting youtube bollocks on here that makes people leave this site, that is not good for business! The chance of someone clicking on vvv's youtube bollocks and not coming back in the immediate time is very high.
    Youtube has so much to distract anyone who could stay there for hours potentially, there is that much diverse content. As a website owner i wouldnt want to risk that. jesus wept so profusely he created an in-land sea. That's just pathetic. Talk about reaching for straws.
    MI. Do u not have a business mind Jaimie?
    unless a website has "google-ads" where they collect money from when people "clickthrough" to other websites or are collecting money from ads posted on that site, it doesnt make sense that they would be happy for people to leave prematurely. its called money.

has harnessracingfrorum come down to a comedy show by vvv?
    dr. Welzer...great to see dr. Welzer here tonight. Wonderful doctor.
    gave a guy 6 months to live...but the guy couldn't pay his bill...so he gave him another six months. Thank you, thank you, you're a wonderful audience. (with thanks to henny youngman)
    MI. dribble.

is he the new entertainment? i do my best. I also do pretty good impersonations. Here's one of cal micallef. "jaaaaaimie...how long does it take you to get me a bloody coffee for christ's sake?" "i'm dyin' here".
    cal's pretty easy to do because all of my impersonated voices...irish, scottish, whatever...come out sounding like they're maltese. This is the cross that i must bear.
    MI. dribble.

u may get the idea i find it quite annoying, its a bit like a "look at me!" cry...............
    you have crushed my spirit ash. I may never smile again.

I think its great that in the last 3-6 months and now in this new year, there are quite a few new posters, its good for the forum its good for the trots, lets hope not too many are scared away or belittled when their opinion is their opinion.
    i have had "debates/discussions" with people here but i dont recall trying to make anyone feel inferior or small...

HARNESSTRAGIC
    Keep your chin up Ash

Most on here know what your saying Buddy

WOW IS THAT ANOTHER YOU TUBE THREAD , HOW ORIGINAL

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by HARNESSTRAGIC View Post
    Keep your chin up Ash

Most on here know what your saying Buddy
    No worries Ron, my chins in a good place dont worry about that. Thnx.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Not sure who i should be asking this question of...
    is it Harnesslink Forum management/moderators?
    is it Jaimie Varcoe?

Here's my question/problem...
    Post number 129 has Danno calling VVV a Tool Handler
    Post number 130 has VVV's reply
    Post number 131 then has Aussiebreno defending VVV who he feels is being "stalked" however curiously, in Brennos post 131 it contains a "quote" from Danno that does not appear on this forum. This Danno quote is lambasting VVV in quite a negative way, but again, it curiously has quickly disappeared??????????????

Who took down Dannos post?
    Does VVV have any control/capability to do so?
    I feel a little favoritism and protection here as others have also alluded to the fact that when u get on the wrong side of VVV u are hit with condescending little remarks from him.
    i have no problem with debate and discussion but i find VVV is quite purposely belittling and i dont feel that tone is of good character here. But maybe thats his character.

Next question will be, will this post be posted or will it be taken down after a quick read by the parties involved?

And while im on a roll, i find it very surprising that www.harnessracingforum.com allow constant youtube "clickthroughs" on here.
    I own 2 websites that sell things, and when u want people on your site, u want them to stay as long as possible, so when someone is posting youtube bollocks on here that makes people LEAVE this site, that is not good for business! The chance of someone clicking on VVV's youtube bollocks and NOT COMING BACK in the immediate time is very high.
    youtube has SO MUCH to distract anyone who could stay there for hours potentially, there is that much diverse content. As a website owner i wouldnt want to risk that.

Has harnessracingfrorum come down to a comedy show by VVV?
    Is he the new entertainment?
    U may get the idea i find it quite annoying, its a bit like a "look at me!" cry...............
    Hi MaorisIdol.
    I actually reported my own post #131! I reported it and said please delete because it is bringing the thread off topic.
    I didn't report Dannos post though.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Sorry guys I had no intention of buying into this but enough is enough.

VVV and myself have had a number of very decent debates on this forum about rules, the interpretation thereof and other issues including stewards decisions the efforts of HRNSW and its predecessor the GHRRA, I have won some, he has won some, many have been a simple we will agree to disagree.

I have never been offended by any youtube link or a photo or whatever.

I would like to offer a simple solution to those forum uses who dislike the youtube links "DO NOT USE THEM" you see it is entirely optional, if you do not click on them nothing happens they are just a few typed letters and they on there own cannot offend anyone.

As Sam Kekovich once said "you know it makes sense" and for those youtube lovers,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQLP_uuPx4

+ Reply to Thread